Sunrise of Redmond

15241 NE 20th St., Bellevue, WA 98007
Sunrise of Redmond (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 224 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Redmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Redmond

May 29, 2014

I had a nice visit here. They were very cordial and pleasant. The whole place was very nice and attractive. It was very clean with a lovely setting, and it felt welcoming.

March 21, 2014

It was very attractive. It was a nice, clean and well-decorated place. They had different things for the residents to do. The people there had a sense of energy. It wasn't like you were just with a bunch of old people. I liked the very positive attitude of the people there especially the staff. They were the ones who showed me around and they very good. It would be something I would be interested in and had to fit with my insurance plan and budget.

April 16, 2013

By Susan34

I toured this community, which I liked very much. That was my first choice for my mother. I liked it because of the fact that it was more of a group situation, but it was intimidating for my mother since her communication and interactions skills are not what they used to be and everybody was pretty active there. It might have been fine for me.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Redmond

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Sunrise of Redmond

Community & Location Highlights:

Redmond, WA, community that will offer assisted living and memory care for people living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory loss. Conveniently located just off Bel-Red Road and minutes from Route 520, tucked into a residential neighborhood and close to shopping, dining, parks, and medical support.

Activities and program calendar designed to nurture mind, body, and spirit, encouraging each resident to Live With Purpose™ every day Three meals will be served daily, prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients by our team of culinary experts, according to each resident’s tastes and dietary needs. Reopening after a thorough renovation of all common areas and many residences, with all residences receiving new carpeting and fresh paint

Senior-friendly design and decor, consistent with the area’s architectural identity

At Sunrise of Redmond, you will enjoy living in a green, residential neighborhood between Redmond and Bellevue. Convenient to plenty of shopping, dining, services, and parks, our community is just minutes from Route 520, for easy access to downtown Seattle, and close to I-5, for exploring the natural beauty of the coastal Northwest.

In any of our 109 residences, large windows let in plenty of light, and offer refreshing views of the wooded surroundings through the seasons. Bright, airy spaces and elegant, senior-friendly design are hallmarks of the community, with features such as art by local artists and cozy seating. Gardens and walking paths invite daily strolls, and porches provide opportunities for lounging, dining, or just enjoying the crisp Washington weather.

Our community is designed to ensure the comfort and safety of all residents. In addition to an emergency response system, our Sunrise CareConnect electronic health record system and private wellness and therapy rooms embody our resident-centered approach to care and service. We offer highly personalized assisted living and memory care services.

Each day at Sunrise of Redmond will be filled with engaging activities in a variety of flexible and welcoming spaces. Aside from programmed activities to stimulate mind, body, and spirit, several areas throughout the community feature tables and chairs for spontaneous socializing over games and puzzles.

Our Sunrise Signature Dining program offers restaurant-quality meals prepared each day by our in-house chef, using fresh herbs and seasonal ingredients. Menus will include a variety of options, and we will tailor meals for individual tastes and dietary restrictions.

Contact us to find out more about what will make Sunrise of Redmond in Washington a beautiful place to call home.

Map of Sunrise of Redmond