Sunrise of Redmond

Sunrise of Redmond (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Sunrise of Redmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Redmond

March 21, 2014

It was very attractive. It was a nice, clean and well-decorated place. They had different things for the residents to do. The people there had a sense of energy. It wasn't like you were just with a bunch of old people. I liked the very positive attitude of the people there especially the staff. They were the ones who showed me around and they very good. It would be something I would be interested in and had to fit with my insurance plan and budget.

April 16, 2013

By Susan34

I toured this community, which I liked very much. That was my first choice for my mother. I liked it because of the fact that it was more of a group situation, but it was intimidating for my mother since her communication and interactions skills are not what they used to be and everybody was pretty active there. It might have been fine for me.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Redmond