Sunrise of Redmond

Sunrise of Redmond (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Sunrise of Redmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Redmond

March 21, 2014

It was very attractive. It was a nice, clean and well-decorated place. They had different things for the residents to do. The people there had a sense of energy. It wasn't like you were just with a bunch of old people. I liked the very positive attitude of the people there especially the staff. They were the ones who showed me around and they very good. It would be something I would be interested in and had to fit with my insurance plan and budget.

April 16, 2013

By Susan34

I toured this community, which I liked very much. That was my first choice for my mother. I liked it because of the fact that it was more of a group situation, but it was intimidating for my mother since her communication and interactions skills are not what they used to be and everybody was pretty active there. It might have been fine for me.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Redmond

• Pets: Yes

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Sunrise of Redmond

For more than 35 years, Sunrise Senior Living has been committed to providing seniors the best possible support, rooted in the latest research, and theories of aging. We take a holistic approach to senior care, where everything we do has our residents' specific wants and needs at its core. From support and peace of mind to personalized programming, we focus on your individual wellness and well-being so you can live life exactly how you please.

At Sunrise of Redmond, championing quality of life for all seniors is our mission and is the responsibility of every Sunrise team member. Based on residents surveys, consumer insights, and industry metrics, national programs have recognized Sunrise's efforts and our commitment to quality care. Sunrise communities have earned more than 280 National Quality Awards - more than any other assisted living provider.

Map of Sunrise of Redmond