Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care

August 13, 2014

By SeniorAdvocate13

I was appalled at my experience here. The community relations person told me anything I wanted to hear and promised the moon in an attempt to close the sale. She told me things that I knew were not true and promised me that my mom would never fall again and would be safe until her dying day. It was all about the sale for this person and not about listening to us or what my mom needs were.

July 02, 2014

I visited Patriots Glen, and the staff was very nice. The person who showed me around was wonderful. I really liked the front office gal and the community relations person. She was very helpful and kind. The rooms were fine. The parking area, which was right in front, was very convenient, with lots of spaces. They had activities, but I don't remember what they were. I don't believe that they would take my dad to church. Also, it seemed much more like a nursing home, and I didn't feel like it would fit my dad.

Memory Care Reviews for Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3800

• Housing Extra: Companion Suites In Memory Care

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care

Patriots Glen offers residents kind, respectful care in a welcoming, community setting. Whether you are seeking Assisted Living, Memory Care, or short-term Respite Care in Bellevue, Washington, you can trust that you or your loved one will benefit from our close-knit community, enthusiastic residents, and compassionate senior care professionals.

Patriots Glen stands out from all others by providing a licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which offers an extra sense of security and peace of mind for residents and their loved ones. Residents in our community enjoy assistance with everyday tasks and personal care, as well as specially curated entertainment and a true sense of camaraderie among their friends and neighbors.

Amazing Amenities

Monthly rental fees include access to all of the following amenities:

• Well-appointed common areas
  • On-site entertainment multiple times a week
  • Regular game nights
  • Fitness classes
  • WiFi available
  • On-site laundry center
  • Religious services
  • Pet friendly – small dogs, cats, birds & fish welcome
  • On-site walking paths
  • Close to Robinswood community park
  • A resident group fitness class at Patriots Glen in Bellevue, Washington.

Advanced Services

The following services are designed to support a maintenance-free lifestyle, so you or your loved one can have more time and energy to commit to joyful and rewarding experiences:

• 24/7 caregiver assistance
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Housekeeping services
  • Laundry and linen service
  • Utilities & basic cable included (phone service excluded))
  • Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
  • Senior-focused group fitness classes
  • Scheduled transportation by appointment
  • A staff member helping a resident walk at Patriots Glen in Bellevue, Washington.

Personalized Care

One of the best features of life in our community is the personalized care that each resident receives. We take the time to develop individual care plans based on the one-of-a-kind needs, abilities, and personality of every resident. These care plans may include:

• On-site physician twice a week
  • Medication management & administration
  • Injections, including sliding scale insulin management
  • Continence care
  • Assistance with oxygen & nebulizer treatments
  • Behavior management
  • Home health & hospice care available
  • Access to inpatient skilled nursing & rehabilitation services

At Patriots Glen, residents find the on site amenities and supportive services they need to make each day in our community a joyful and rewarding experience. We provide everyday assistance, 24/7 nursing care, and high-acuity care by compassionate professionals.

Map of Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care