The Gardens at Town Square

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

933 111Th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
The Gardens at Town Square (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Gardens at Town Square

Assisted Living Reviews for The Gardens at Town Square

December 28, 2015

By Kelly B1

The Gardens at Town Square accommodated my father-in-law. They brought him all three meals during the day at certain times, and he sat there and never left his chair. It caused him to have some type of a bleed inside of his body because he never got up. He never moved around and didn't do anything. It was very highly rated and a guy charged us $600 a month just to bring up his meals to him twice a day. He's been there for about six years. We were told before we put him there that they would be able to assist with his medical needs. If he needed something more medically, they said they would be able to accommodate that, which was not true. The place had a smell. I had lunch with my son-in-law and I couldn't eat. I didn't like it. I'm disappointed in the fact that they got so busy that not everybody knew what everybody was doing. He was having some serious problems, and we kept getting called. Almost every week, Dad was back in the hospital. He was not drinking enough and was dehydrated. The people that were working there were in and out. He was supposed to get his pain meds at 8:00, and we had to run around the establishment looking for the girl that had his medicine to give him his medicine at 8:10. They started off really good. They just didn't have the facility to take care of him.

July 03, 2013

By Belco

This is a beautiful facility which they keep spotless. The food is great as well. It is good for those in retiirement who may only need a little help like with dressing, or showers or for those who are independant. However when the needs get greater this is not the place to live. Though the care staff are kind, the administration is not flexible and focuses on their rules rather than meeting the needs of the residents. I moved my family member as a result and now find the care is so much more flexible and meets his needs. I tried regularly to work things out with the staff at the Gardens to no avail. So if your loved one needs assistance it's worth looking elsewhere for your own peace of mind and for their health

March 06, 2012

By ITSJAC

The Gardens at Town Square in Bellevue is very nice, elegant, and tidy inside and out. The staff is very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. I really enjoyed the entertainment areas including a theater, a computer lab, and a gym. The dining room is very good, the service is great. The breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours are very flexible and the changing menu is very good! The rooms are nice and comfortable, roomy, and clean looking. The halls are quiet and peaceful, and there is even washer and dryers on every floor. There is even pool tables upstairs! I would recommend this place to anyone, if they can afford it. My grandmother and I both enjoyed this place thoroughly.

Photos of The Gardens at Town Square

Services and Amenities of The Gardens at Town Square

• Dining Extra: Dietary And Nutritional Support

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Parties, Wine Tasting, Movies, Enhance Fitness, Various Exercise Classes, Walking Club, Bridge Club, Mahjong, Social Worker/ Counselor Led Support Groups

• Diabetic

• Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Check

About The Gardens at Town Square

The Gardens at Town Square is a senior housing facility that offers a warm, vibrant lifestyle, rich programming, and exceptional independent living, assisted living and memory care programs. Located in the heart of downtown Bellevue, The Gardens is just steps from the finest shopping, restaurants, art galleries, the library, and more. Residents experience a maintenance-free lifestyle including weekly housekeeping and linen services. They can also enjoy many amenities including an on-site wellness center staffed by a registered nurse.

Map of The Gardens at Town Square