Solstice Senior Living at Normandy

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Normandy

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Normandy

November 30, 2015

By Brenda M1

I like everything about Fernwood at the Park. It is very well staffed, very friendly, very caring. It’s a very nice, clean place. They really take interest in the residents there. They keep an eye on them and make sure that if they don’t see them in a day, they check on them to see if they’re OK, especially for the new ones coming on board. They go above and beyond in that regard. Their meals are very good. They have a very good chef, and their food is very well prepared. They have some very nice walking areas outside, very well-maintained, nice sitting areas. It is a very beautiful park-like setting.

October 28, 2015

By Pat114519250

We went to Fernwood at the Park, and I love their rooms and also their bathroom. I love the outside access they had. I just didn’t like the pushiness of the person that was trying to sell that was driving us both crazy.

June 30, 2014

By Client from the Bahamas

I used to live about 2 miles north of Fernwood Park, for 5 years. My wife liked the place. I'd say there were more like 130 people. It's behind a row of trees, and they have nice flowers out there. The room has a separate bedroom from the living room. My mother-in-law has a much bigger space, and she has all her own furniture in that space and still has lot of storage. My mother-in-law started there back in July last year. She had a hip operation in August. Her monthly bill went up by about $1,000 a week for the all night nurses who stayed in her room. The nurses are extra. They don't have a nursing facility on-site. The food is adequate. There's a small portion or a large portion. It's not spectacular, but it's adequate.

October 28, 2013

Fernwood at the Park is a good place for people like my mom. It's very nice and very clean. It is really lovely. It has beautiful grounds. They have activities and stuff like that. They would give their residents rides to the senior center, to their medical appointments, etc. Meals are good and the people there are great. If you want to have assisted care on the side, you can have home health care people come in. They can help you with bathing and showering. They can even take their residents to dinner if needed. They can give you assistance in meds.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Normandy

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Normandy

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Normandy

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Independent Living Starting At: $2095/month

• About Solstice Senior Living at Normandy

fernwoodatthepark.com

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Normandy