GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Reviews of GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

August 08, 2015

By Cecelia6

GenCare Renton at The Lodge was a very nice place, but I couldn't afford the amount. The staff was good -- everything was good. They had bingo, potlucks, and outings. The food was nice looking. I liked that everybody was friendly, it seemed like they all knew their job, and they were helpful.

July 31, 2014

My mom is in GenCare Renton at The Lodge at Eagle Ridge. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The accommodations are really nice, clean and up-to-date. She has her own private apartment, which is included in the price and they clean it. It is in a good size, appointed well, she has a door not only to the hall, but also to the outside. They allow pets which is really important to her. They have a restaurant there and we usual eat with her once a week. They have their special and a wide variety of choices each night and if it doesn't appeal to you, they also have other menu items which you can select from. The food is really good and prepared really well. If you can't get out, they will bring your food to your room once in a while. It has a lot of different kinds of activities that you can do either on campus or off campus. They have lots of good transportation options. Though it takes them a little while for them to coordinate with her pharmacy to have the medication deliver the medication to her and we usually have to pick them up, I think it is pretty much settled now. Everything seems really good.

June 30, 2014

By Anne37

Mom is in GenCare, and I feel like she's safe there. They have good nursing staff. The staff is very helpful, caring, and very personable. The feeding area is like a restaurant, and its very comfortable. They have a good menu with lots of choices. They have lots of activities. They have musicians come in. They have trips to stores and parks. I don't know if my mom will ever go on those because she doesn't like to be with old people. It is a larger facility, so it has spacious hallways and group areas. However, right now, their elevator is down, and it’s a little bit frustrating, but I know there aren't many elevator companies in the area, so it must be difficult to get a new one.

July 30, 2013

By CaringCVC

I really like The Lodge. In fact, that's where I would like to go. It was up on the top of a hill and it was outside the city. The grounds were very lovely to walk around and that counts a lot to me because the only exercise I usually do is walking. Their hallways were spacious. Their rooms were spacious and their bedrooms were bigger. You didn't have to have your bed back up against the window and this is just a personal thing for me. Their staff was excellent. I thought they were very good. The lady that showed us around does seem to know everything and she was very pleasant to talk to. Their activities looked fine and they're very good. They have little trips here and there, e.g., to museums and to gardens. This facility also provides two meals a day, which would be fine with me because I don't usually eat anyway.

May 09, 2012

By JWDooley

I had a very positive experience with GenCare. Their staff was very helpful in making my decision; they were there every step of the way. They offered me move in assistance as well as a trial period, this allowed my mother to acclimate and further strengthen her choice. The executive director, Tami R., became as close as family to us. We owe her a great deal. The culinary program, created by Bastyr University, featured fresh ideas and a colorful plate. They have a unique health program designed for the low mobility, and the instructor is a wonderfully bright young woman. I recommend this property to anyone I can, I wouldn't mind seeing myself in a place like this when I ripen. I visit this property quite often and I am always pleased with the progress I see both in my mother, as well as in the company. GenCare Lifestyle Inc., not just another senior "home".

Independent Living Reviews for GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

• Independent Living Starting At: $1995/month

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

The Lodge at Eagle Ridge is a GenCare Lifestyle senior living facility located in Renton, WA. It offers 128 luxury residences that include studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments and detached cottages. Community amenities include 24/7 on-duty staff, a 24-hour Stay Sharp Center with computer equipment and farm-to-table culinary experiences with gluten-free and diabetic-friendly menu options. The community also has an on-site personal trainer and gym where residents enjoy exercise classes. Further community perks include on-site technology classes, a walking club, a swimming club and intergenerational activities. Residents also benefit from easy access to shops, restaurants and nearby health care facilities.

With views of the Olympic Mountains and Lake Washington, the Lodge at Eagle Ridge is just three minutes from vibrant downtown Renton and a wide array of cultural events, including a summer farmer’s market. Residents enjoy easy access to historic Renton, shopping, local parks, restaurants and museums. Seahawks fans delight in the fact that the team's training center is a short drive away.

Map of GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge