GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Reviews of GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

July 30, 2013

By CaringCVC

I really like The Lodge. In fact, that's where I would like to go. It was up on the top of a hill and it was outside the city. The grounds were very lovely to walk around and that counts a lot to me because the only exercise I usually do is walking. Their hallways were spacious. Their rooms were spacious and their bedrooms were bigger. You didn't have to have your bed back up against the window and this is just a personal thing for me. Their staff was excellent. I thought they were very good. The lady that showed us around does seem to know everything and she was very pleasant to talk to. Their activities looked fine and they're very good. They have little trips here and there, e.g., to museums and to gardens. This facility also provides two meals a day, which would be fine with me because I don't usually eat anyway.

May 09, 2012

By JWDooley

I had a very positive experience with GenCare. Their staff was very helpful in making my decision; they were there every step of the way. They offered me move in assistance as well as a trial period, this allowed my mother to acclimate and further strengthen her choice. The executive director, Tami R., became as close as family to us. We owe her a great deal. The culinary program, created by Bastyr University, featured fresh ideas and a colorful plate. They have a unique health program designed for the low mobility, and the instructor is a wonderfully bright young woman. I recommend this property to anyone I can, I wouldn't mind seeing myself in a place like this when I ripen. I visit this property quite often and I am always pleased with the progress I see both in my mother, as well as in the company. GenCare Lifestyle Inc., not just another senior "home".

Independent Living Reviews for GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Costs for GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Photos of GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Services and Amenities of GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $4000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge

Welcome to GenCare Lifestyle and The Lodge at Eagle Ridge. We’re happy you’re here. The Lodge is situated on a 4.5-acre campus on Eagle Ridge, with views of downtown Renton and Lake Washington.

Here at The Lodge we provide:

• 128 luxury residences
  • Studio, one and two-bedroom main lodge apartments and free-standing cottages
  • In-unit kitchens/kitchenettes
  • 24-hour staffing
  • 24-hour computer-equipped Stay Sharp Center
  • A farm-to-table culinary experience with gluten-free and diabetic friendly menu options
  • On-site personal trainer and gym
  • Daily happy hour with entertainment twice a week
  • Exercise and technology classes, walking and swimming club, dancing and intergenerational activities
  • Sewing and craft room, lounge, and spiritual center
  • Campus includes beautifully manicured gardens designed by Tom Kubota, a gardening area and a paved ¼ mile walking path.
  • Pet-friendly
  • Transportation services
  • Bistro
  • Hair Salon

The Lodge makes access to shopping, restaurants and nearby health care facilities convenient and easy. There is ready access to I-5 and 405.

With views of the Olympic Mountains and Lake Washington, the Lodge at Eagle Ridge is just three minutes from vibrant downtown Renton and a wide array of cultural events, including a summer farmer’s market. Residents enjoy easy access to historic Renton, shopping, local parks, restaurants and museums. Seahawks fans delight in the fact that the team's training center is a short drive away.

Map of GenCare The Lodge at Eagle Ridge