Aegis Living Redmond

Reviews of Aegis Living Redmond

Assisted Living Reviews for Aegis Living Redmond

March 26, 2013

By Oscar1

Group Health got Aegis for me. They're doing a very good job with my wife.

October 05, 2012

By Max Irving

The Aegis borders the Sammamish River in a cranny just out of Redmonds sprawling downtown area.Plenty of parking, I noticed as I pulled into the lot.When I first walked in the front doors I noticed that it smelled nice.There was a long white reception desk, a sign in sheet and a hallway in either direction. After signing in, we walked down to the windowed recovery room.It was summer, but not too hot in the smallish quarters.sports droned on in the background as we talked about what they were feeding her here, what books she had been reading and the antics of her roommate, an old lady with an attitude. later we sat together in one of the buildings courtyards, lined neatly with Astroturf, lawn furniture and tiki torches.overall it seemed like a good place to land if you are in need of personal care.She is now long checked out and is fully mobile, thanks to the care she received.

Services and Amenities of Aegis Living Redmond

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Aegis Living Redmond

Aegis of Redmond creates "home" amidst a bed and breakfast setting where your loved one can live, laugh, and enjoy life while watching the waters of the Sammamish River drift by. Life begins again at Aegis of Redmond.

Nestled along the Sammamish River and Burk-Gilman Trail, Aegis of Redmond is a senior living retirement community. We are conveniently located just blocks from the Redmond Senior Center, King County Library, Redmond Town Center, Redmond City Hall and the Redmond Transit Center for Metro and Sound Transit.

Aegis of Redmond offers the following services: Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short-term and Vacation Stays, Post-hospital and Respite Stays, Day Stays, and Hospice Care.

Map of Aegis Living Redmond