Riverside East

Assisted Living Reviews for Riverside East

May 14, 2011

By Sue R.

Visited this facility

My Mom has been a resident of Riverside East for over 10 years. The care she has received in her one-bedroom apartment is the best, and the staff are all so loving in their interactions with her. When Mom 1st moved in, her primary need was for medication management. As her needs for care are changing due to the health issues with which she now struggles, Riverside's staff promptly addresses the issues involved, steps up the level of her care accordingly, and communicates directly and in a timely manner with me as well. Riverside East has become my "home-away-from-home" as I am made to feel so welcome whenever I visit Mom. In summary, I can't say enough about the comfort I experience with my Mom living at Riverside East. I highly recommend this retirement/assisted living facility.

Independent Living Reviews for Riverside East

Costs for Riverside East

Photos of Riverside East

Services and Amenities of Riverside East

• Fee Structure Extra: $1000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Riverside East

For three generations, we have provided excellent service and care for seniors. We recognize the true foundation of a home starts with the community of people residing there—living, learning and growing together. We go beyond providing practical care and support—we create a village that feels like family.

Independent living offers both freedom and peace of mind for active residents who want to live a maintenance-free lifestyle. Residents enjoy a variety of amenities that alleviate the stresses of everyday life such as cooking, housekeeping, home repairs and much more. Along with planned events and social opportunities, residents can maintain their independence while living in an affordable, comfortable community.

Assisted living offers long-term, personalized care and daily support services. From housekeeping to personal hygiene, meals and assistance with activities of daily living, we are committed to helping our residents live as independently as possible, while doing our part to make sure they are happy and healthy. Residents enjoy an enriched lifestyle with many opportunities for social engagement, while their families find peace of mind knowing that their loved one is well cared for.

Riverside East is conveniently located on East Riverside Drive in downtown Bothell, WA, neighboring the award-winning Northshore Senior Center, the Woodinville Wine District and the Burke-Gilman Trail.

Map of Riverside East