Fairwinds - Brighton Court

Reviews of Fairwinds - Brighton Court

Assisted Living Reviews for Fairwinds - Brighton Court

October 27, 2015

By Sue112650650

We moved my mother into Fairwinds – Brighton Court, and we really, really like it. It offers a lot of services, but it is small enough that you won't feel like you're in a huge place. My mom gets around easily, and she can find her way. We have medical services taking care of her. They watch her very closely. They have a lab that comes once a month, so if she has anything that has to be taken care of it, they will assist her to the doctor's office. Their meals are served in the dining room that was a restaurant. They can either have the special of the day or off the menu. All the staff gets to know the people and call them by name. They're really friendly. It is really nice. The rooms are good. My mom would like to be in a two-bedroom instead of a one-bedroom, but it is limited on the number. Personally, I think she is good in the one-bedroom, but she has stuff that she would like to have with her, so that would be the only thing. But as far as the rooms themselves, they're nice.

August 13, 2015

Fairwinds - Brighton Court was very clean. It looked like it would be a nice environment to be in.

July 04, 2015

By Jon9

I visited Fairwinds. The people were very cordial and very helpful. They certainly made me feel quite at home while I was there. The rooms seemed very comfortable. I looked at a two-bedroom as well, but it was probably a little higher priced than I want to pay. They were fine. They were clean and comfortable. They showed me the activity list for the week. We went around and looked at some of their facilities.

September 24, 2013

By Debbie45

My mom has moved into Fairwinds-Brighton Court. She really likes it there. They have a wonderful living environment. Everybody there is so nice. They also have a lot of activities that residents can enjoy.

Independent Living Reviews for Fairwinds - Brighton Court

November 08, 2016

By Lisa081087

Fairwinds-Brighton Court seemed to have a good atmosphere and had lots of good energy. The staff was very friendly. The rooms seemed smaller than the other places I’ve looked at. The dining area was set up really nice. I liked that you could order off the menu, and it was more of a restaurant style.

June 10, 2016

By Janie336837

My friend liked everything about Fairwinds - Brighton Court except it was too far away from her doctor and pets. The person who helped us during our tour was exceptional. I liked everything there. We liked that they had a bistro where you can drink wine and beer.

May 10, 2016

By Happy Visitor124258750

We're moving to Fairwinds at Brighton Court. It is very positive and active. The minute we walked in, we knew it was home. People were doing things and going places. The staff as well as residents all greeted us. It has what we need and roomy rooms depending on which side of the building you're in. One of them we looked at wasn’t quite as light because of the window situation and where it was facing. The one we ended up taking is on the southwest corner which is sunny and bright with lots of windows. It is very nice. They have a scenic drive, exercise classes, book club, transportation to church, and discussion groups. It sounds like there are plenty of activities to do and you could be as busy as you want to be. The food was very good. The portions were small, but that’s what older folks need. There is a big variety of food if you don’t like the meal that is prepared for that day. You pick off of the menu, and it is very, very good.

February 26, 2016

By Cathy A.

I went to Fairwinds at Brighton Court for my father. The staff was wonderful in explaining their community. It was a very alive, vibrant community that seemed like a reall happy place. They have a bistro there. The people were independent, too, but there were attendants if they were to fall or have an emergency. They are given a Lifelight thing to wear. They provide medication management and assistance. The dining room was a formal dining room and looked like you’re going out to dinner. The rooms were very nice and had full bathrooms. I saw a studio and a one-bedroom. The facility was very nice, and I thought it was very reasonably priced. They have a lot of activities. I like everything about the facility, except for the size of the rooms.

August 22, 2015

By Caring111976850

We had a visit at Fairwinds – Brighton Court, and it is a perfect place for him. Everything about it was wonderful. The place was beautiful. The people were great. Overall, it was just a wonderful experience. The good thing about it is that you don’t have to sign a long contract. It can be month to month.

May 17, 2015

Fairwinds Brighton Court is a very nice place. It is clean and very nicely arranged. I saw their rooms, and it’s quite small. The staff who toured me was very nice. With the activities, I know they have bingo and outings as well.

June 27, 2014

A client of mine thought she was going to put herself at Fairwinds, so I had contact with this place before. I went to the woman who I talked to on the phone several times. She gave me a packet about the place.

May 08, 2012

By dajones59

This facility offers many opportunities for the residents. It is a five-star retirement community that also offers some assistance, as needed. The facility is a wonderful option for "home away from home" as it is very comfortable, clean, great food, and provides many activities for all levels. The staff is friendly and helpful and you'll be sure to make many new friendships in the community.

Costs for Fairwinds - Brighton Court

Photos of Fairwinds - Brighton Court

Services and Amenities of Fairwinds - Brighton Court

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Bistro, Prime Fit Fitness Program, Hobby Shop, Concierge, W/D In Residence

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class, Partnership With Rosetta Stone, Brain Fitness, Many Diverse Engaging Activities

• Licenses: DSHS WA State Boarding Home License

About Fairwinds - Brighton Court

Fairwinds - Brighton Court, located near the heart of downtown Lynnwood in a beautiful wooded area, offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who, for over 30 years, has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities that are all about Five-Star Fun. At Fairwinds - Brighton Court we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Fairwinds - Brighton Court and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, join a morning stretch class, enjoy a night on the town with your sweetie, or want to socialize with friends, Fairwinds - Brighton Court has it all. Our location also allows residents to enjoy all that Lynnwood has to offer. We are close to shopping centers, banks, medical facilities, and other support services.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Fairwinds - Brighton Court, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible. Come join us for Five-Star Fun.

Map of Fairwinds - Brighton Court