About Cedar Creek Memory Care Community
Whether your loved one is just in the beginning stages of the journey or needing more one-on-one interaction, our community is the perfect alternative to a skilled nursing environment. Trained professional staff and registered nurses are onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet the specific needs of each person and are committed to bringing dignity, respect and the highest standards of service to all of our ‘family members’. Our team is specially trained with our Personal Touch Program, making each resident encounter a personal one. Whether for a short respite stay or for a lifetime, our family will take care of your family.
Besides excellent care, Cedar Creek memory care services offer dynamic activities including cognitive and physical exercise, musical events, pet visits, spiritual opportunities, picnics and other outings to encourage a vibrant lifestyle for each resident.
Services & Amenities:
Cedar Creek offers an abundance of amenities and services designed to keep our seniors healthy and happy in a beautifully appointed and secured environment.
These amenities and services are included in daily fees:
- 24-hour on-site licensed nurses
- Specially trained dementia caregivers
- Complete medication service by licensed nurses
- Diabetic management program
- Three home-style nutritious meals every day
- Refreshments available anytime 24 hours a day
- Activities and exercise programs every day facilitated by dedicated staff specifically designed for those with memory loss
- Scheduled social outings on our wheelchair accessible bus
- Personal laundry services
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation to appointments & escorts available (fee may apply)
- Hourly and respite care
- Companion and private areas for family one-on-one time
- Comfortable community areas including: living rooms with fireplaces, a private dining room for family events and sun-rooms
- Enclosed courtyards and walking paths
- Beauty and barber shop
- Close proximity to medical facilities
What Makes Us Special
Cedar Creek is a part of the family-owned Koelsch Senior Communities who since 1958, have been passionate about caring for our aging population. Strategically located in Edmonds, Washington, a local hub for arts and cultural activities and situated on the beautiful shores of Puget Sound, just minutes from downtown Seattle.