Sunrise of Edmonds

750 Edmonds Way, Edmonds, WA 98020
Sunrise of Edmonds (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 28 days

Please ask about our year end special pricing!

Reviews of Sunrise of Edmonds

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Edmonds

May 30, 2014

We chose Sunrise because they provided what my mother needed. She had help with medication and had all the assistance that she needed. Also, it was a nice facility. It had a very homey feel, well maintained with nice décor. People were friendly. The staff was excellent, well trained, very caring, and superior. They were always very kind, helpful, and very sweet. My mom was in a spacious private room. It was very well appointed, clean, and it met her needs. The food was very good. It was fresh every meal, and people could have what they wanted to eat, and if you didn't like something, they would fix you something else. The dining room had tablecloths, and the people were very polite in taking your orders and very accommodating. They had activities in the morning, like exercises. They had social hour, bingo, card games, painting, music, singing, and they had movies every night. I would definitely recommend them to others. Though my mom passed away last week and was only there for two months, she had very good care, and she got what she needed at that time.

October 21, 2013

By Dunda23

Other

I am actually looking for a place for my parents. I called there yesterday to get the most flippant attitude from their Director of Sales. As I asked questions she told me the care their was terrible and she would not recommend anyone to come there. I was appalled that she would be so disrespectful of my questions. I also asked if they take state pay when a family member runs out of money, she stated "Are you kidding me? No one in Edmond's takes state pay. We are all private. Is there anything else you need?" I told her no and hung up. Needless to say...I will not be even returning for a tour!! Her name is Sylvana if the owners or higher up management want to know. She shoould NOT be working with people, especially those that have been researching and are in crisis!!!

February 20, 2013

By Whirlygig1

I am sorry to report that fter dealing with this facility for 24 months we will be moving my mother. There is far too much turn over in adminstrators. There is very little follow through on issues. This place has really gone down hill and the owners do not seem to care,.

November 18, 2012

By Harrison12

Aegis is an expensive option for families. For what is charged I would expect a higher ratio of care givers to residents.Many of the caregivers are not very well trained. Many do not communicate very clearly because of English language issues. There is too much turn over with the administrators. Overall while I do not think residents are in danger I am sure that these familie expected a much higher level of care and professionlism from this facility. If you have a friend or family member here visit often to make sure they are being cared for properly. Many administrative/care promises for residents are not followed through. overall very disappointed. If looking at facility ask about residents wandering off premises becasue of unlocked gates. Ask them about thier procedures about taking sick residents to the hopital. Recently one alzheimer patient was advise to take a cab!!!!!

Questions about Sunrise of Edmonds

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Sunrise of Edmonds. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age is mid 80's but we do have residents in their early 70's. One of our residents is 103!

Photos of Sunrise of Edmonds