Ida Culver House Broadview

Reviews of Ida Culver House Broadview

Assisted Living Reviews for Ida Culver House Broadview

July 27, 2016

By Kenneth417700

We went to Ida Culver, but it’s too far away from us. There aren’t any stores, so if you don’t have a car, you would be waiting around. Their local bus is really handy and very nice, too. They have private apartments, like little houses, that have a nice view over the lake.

May 17, 2016

By BobYRFLR

Ida Culver was very good. The staff was confident, friendly, and knowledgeable. We had lunch there, and the food was good. The amenities were fantastic. We liked the open layout.

January 31, 2016

By Happy Visitor34

I am currently at Ida Culver House. What I like about it is that my apartment is wonderful. What I don’t like about it is the accessibility because I think the gates are too heavy. It makes it very difficult with a wheelchair. They don’t have electronic openings on most of the doors. They also do not offer free cooking which is very difficult for me. I love my apartments, the people, and the staff, but I don’t like the place.

November 30, 2015

I really like Ida Culver House; it has beautiful gardens. There’s a nice variety of rooms. It’s very clean; the staff is very helpful.

October 27, 2015

I liked the Ida Culver House; it just wasn't a good match for my mother. I enjoyed the place. My mother just decided that the eating area was too formal for her, so she doesn't want to go with them. It was very nice, very resort-oriented, very clean, and very calm. It's just not what she wants.

October 16, 2015

By Linda114205950

We went for the trial meal, and she asked if she could have it blended because she has trouble eating, and there was a kind of an attitude about that like, "We can't do that." That was one thing, and the colors were very depressing. It was dark -- maroons, olive greens, oranges, and things like that -- a lot of patterns and stuff, and the hallways were dark. They were a convenient location, the price was cheaper, and the lady that took us around was very cordial, but it didn't seem like there was a whole lot of activity or people who seem to be busy or doing anything. It was very quiet, and it seems like people were by themselves. They particularly shown us this library, and the library was very cold. It was set up beautifully with a lot of books and stuff, but it was cold. It was on a bus line and near the stores, so that was the nice thing about Ida Culver House, and it is close to where my friend used to live.

November 29, 2014

From just the brief visit I had at Ida Culver House, everything was very nice. Their dining room is very elegant. I like their decorations, but I think they are a little more pricey. They have a very nice hair salon. The two people that we met were nice.

September 09, 2011

By Jason1

Ida Culver House Broadview is a great nursing home. I visit my aunt who lives here. Its located in a very nice neighborhood that has convienent access to shops, restaurants, and parks. My aunt says that she loves the meals that are served here. She likes it how there is weekly housekeeping, so she could spend more time enjoying life. I like this nursing center because of its clean, relaxed atmosphere. Most importantly, there is a health care center, so my aunt does not need to leave the nursing home each time she needs to see a doctor. Mt aunt says that she really enjoys the facilities like the salon and library. She often goes to the activites of the nursing home like trips to the art museum and the symphony. The people there are great, they are very passionate about their clients. I think that Ida Culver is a wonderful nursing home, and I recomend it to my family.

July 31, 2011

By Maxine M

They are incredibly insensitive to seniors. They were very rude and demeaning to my dad. Moved him out as soon as possible. If you are perfect and well heeled you will fit in, otherwise find a kinder place for your loved one.

Independent Living Reviews for Ida Culver House Broadview

Nursing Home Reviews for Ida Culver House Broadview

December 03, 2012

By Mr02890

The facility is very nice. It's fairly large and clean. When we first walked in we didn't think we'd leave with any complaints. However, we were wrong. The admissions nurse was extremely rude and unsympathetic to the fact that our relative was terminal and had just been released from the hospital after spending 12 days in two different ICU's. Charge nurses would go so far as to tell you how busy they were when trying to get an update on his condition acting as if it was a bother to take the call. And when it is time to be discharged, they couldn't care less if your loved one actually has a place to go after being discharged. Lack of true caring and concern for patients and families. It was an awful experience and I wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone ever. The staff is unbelievably rude which is always unacceptable.

July 05, 2012

By M2

My biggest problem was the food; it had little quality or variety in flavors. Otherwise the workers were very kind and patient with me. I was allowed to keep the schedule I wanted, and given an electric wheelchair to borrow while my legs healed. I had high quality physical therapy and occupational therapy with people who knew what they were doing. One thing I really appreciated was the pretty pet love bird that was kept in the hallway. It was very friendly and was fun to sit and play with.

Photos of Ida Culver House Broadview

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

About Ida Culver House Broadview

Ida Culver House Broadview is a senior living provider in Seattle, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Ida Culver House Broadview for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ida Culver House Broadview