Brookdale Arbor Place

Brookdale Arbor Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Brookdale Arbor Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Arbor Place

December 12, 2014

I got my mom moved in at Emeritus, and it’s working out really well. My sister and I were both investigating, and we found the location was good for us. The staff was really helpful and I really like the caring atmosphere there. Any issues that come up, they are very good about working through them. The rooms are not huge, but there is plenty room, and they are very clean and very safe. My mom said the food is crappy, but the dining room looks beautiful, so I think it’s just her being a little picky. They have piano, bingo, casino, they did some shopping, and they have all kinds of things that they do. The security is good.

March 26, 2014

By mike43

He didn't stay long enough at Emeritus at Silver Lake to try a lot of things. He was just there for a week or so. The apartment was fine and nice. It stood out because it had air conditioning. The staff was good. He liked the food but he really didn’t have much to sample. They did fine, there's nothing they could change to provide better service.

August 25, 2013

By caring0816131

Emeritus at Silver Lake seemed much more welcoming and the staff were very good in explaining things.

September 24, 2012

By AmandaM

They're absolutely wonderful. Emeritus at Silver Lake was beautiful. I didn't care too much about the dining room area, but the food was great. They were excellent.

Photos of Brookdale Arbor Place

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Arbor Place

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Boarding Home

About Brookdale Arbor Place

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Arbor Place