Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds

Reviews of Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds

Assisted Living Reviews for Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds

January 20, 2012

By Derek11

My father was a resident of Rosewood Courte and I found it to be perfect for him. He was on hospice for quite some time but regardless the caring staff made sure he was able to enjoy his time as much as he could. The marketer and nurses went to great lengths to assure me that he would be well taken care of and every time I stopped by I could see the proof. He was always clean, always well fed, and I was very happy with the care. My only problem was that the parking lot was a little difficult to get to but the trek was worth it. I would recommend this place.

May 26, 2011

By Lisa Buckner

Friend or relative of resident

Upon initially moving my grandfather into this facility, I believed it to be a relaxing and peaceful environment, fit for him and the other residents suffering from dementia. However, during visits I had found this facility to be unorganized and uncomforting. Residents would be wearing clothes that belonged to other residents (and when I confronted employees about this, they all seemed to nonchalantly say that it happened all the time), and items would go missing from my grandfather's room constantly. Employees didn't seem to desire comforting the residents and weren't helpful when asked simple questions. I would not recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds

• Pets: Small Pets

About Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds

Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds is a senior living provider in Edmonds, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rosewood Courte Memory Care in Edmonds