Regency Village Webster, TX

Regency Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Regency Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency Village

July 11, 2013

I went to Regency Village unannounced. It was very clean. The staff were better and more professional than the one my mother was in. There seemed to be more interaction with the residents.

May 25, 2013

By stacie marie

Food is horrible; same menu every week; extremely high employee change over which leaves room for lots of errors; administrator very unprofessional; watch the monthly billing

February 11, 2013

By R Boone

My father has been in regency village over a year now. The facility is clean, rehab is great, food is good most of the time, and the staff is attentive to the residents. They have improved the quality of my fathers life.

September 10, 2011

By Lesliejayebythebay

My father stayed at the Regency Village for almost two years. It was not his first assisted living facility he stayed in. He had had problems at the other facilities. Regency Village is sparkling clean, something that is paramount. That is not that easy to achieve. Secondly, the food was really good, healthy and prepared with loving care. Most important, everyone one we met that worked there really cared! We visited my father everyday and stayed for several hours. In addition, the place was decorated bright and cheery, just walking in brings a smile to your face. The staff was patient and spoke gently with the residents. A task that is not always easy when dealing with some of the residents who have anger issues due to brain problems. They all always had smiles on their faces! They were also careful with medication and care. In addition, they never hesitated in an emergency, if a resident needed to be rushed to the hospital or taken to the doctor, they handled it with total professionalism! We never had to worry when my father was a resident at Regency Village; there, he was with family!

Services and Amenities of Regency Village

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About Regency Village

Regency Village is a senior living provider in Webster, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Village