The Cottages at Clear Lake

The Cottages at Clear Lake (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Cottages at Clear Lake

Memory Care Reviews for The Cottages at Clear Lake

November 15, 2015

At the Cottages at Clear Lake, the food looked very, very good. The residents were sitting around and eating watermelon, which I thought was nice because elderly people get dehydrated. If you had two people in a room, they were very close together, so we didn’t like the set up of the room. The staff was very friendly. They had several different kitchens, and the different hallways were color-coded, so if you are in the green hall, you wouldn’t get lost. I thought the facility was nice, but it cost more than what we wanted to spend.

May 27, 2015

By Susan111524550

Very caring staff. Cares for my family member as if she were their own. Beautiful and clean facilities. Very compassionate care.

May 24, 2015

The staff members are competent, professional, caring, and kind as they diligently provide for the physical and emotional needs of the residents. They continously demonstrate patience and respect through many adverse circumstances. This care brings comfort and a sense of peace to family members who are going through this difficult journey with a parent.

May 15, 2015

By CJ6

Beyond being excellent caregivers, the entire staff treats the residents with love and compassion and their visitors are like extended family. The previous facility she was in was good but this is great and I recommend it.

Thank you for your great recommendation. We do believe that all of our residents and their loved ones are a part of The Cottages family! We are glad that it shows! Thanks CJ6 for taking the time to share with others. :)

April 30, 2015

By Carolyn104287050

My husband moved in January. I love that it looks like a home. The caregivers are great and there are lots of activities for the residents. I've been told by other family members that the food is great as well. My husband has transitioned well and this is now home for him.
See all Memory Care reviews (13) See fewer reviews

Costs for The Cottages at Clear Lake

Photos of The Cottages at Clear Lake

Services and Amenities of The Cottages at Clear Lake

• Housing Extra: Shared Living; Private And Semi Private Apartments And Rooms Available

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Activities Kitchen, Activities Room, Walking Paths, Piano Room

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

• Activities Extra: There Is A Full Time Alzheimer's Certified Activities Director Onsite

• Licenses: Alzheimer's certified and Parkinson's certified
  • State Licenses: 010237, 010241, 105485

About The Cottages at Clear Lake

The Cottages are state-of-the-art residences for people living with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Each resident is cared for based on their own physical, mental and emotional needs in a warm, caring environment that makes it home for them. Under the supervisions of our 24-hour staff, we provide personal care assistance medicine supervisions, meals, snacks and specialized activities. Within our small community, we develop personal relationships with our residents. The unique floor plan provides consistency and a home-like environment. Well-balanced meals are served family-style in each cottage. Our activity program is designed for memory impairment, and we offer personalized care for all stages of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, stroke and other dementias.

Our home-like environment is what makes us special. Our residence is designed with four individual town homes for 8 - 12 residents. Meals are provided in a smaller setting, along with individual family rooms and dining rooms for each town home. This individualized approach provides comfort and security for the resident.

Map of The Cottages at Clear Lake