Sugar Land Senior Living

Reviews of Sugar Land Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Sugar Land Senior Living

December 28, 2015

By Betteanne

I visited Watercrest at Sugar Land and really liked it. It's very nice. I liked the floor plan and the openness of the place. I also liked their physical fitness area and their pools because they are inside and have a Jacuzzi. They have activities, like arts and crafts and sometimes have painters who do water coloring visit, and I like that aspect. I also like that they have Bible studies and church activities.

May 12, 2015

By Caring101916450

I visited Watercrest when it was being built. It looked like it has a lot of facilities available, but it's far out of the city. That’s one of things I didn’t care for, but so far as the place is concerned, I thought it was very nice and spacious. They wanted over $1,500 for it. It would be very nice, but it’s a little pricey. There were elevated facilities all over the place to get up and down the steps. Everything is available. I am a very active senior, so those things don’t really bother me as much as the other people. It’s very nice.

About Sugar Land Senior Living

Sugar Land Senior Living is a senior living provider in Sugar Land, Texas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Sugar Land Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sugar Land Senior Living