Landon Ridge Sugar Land Independent Living

Reviews of Landon Ridge Sugar Land Independent Living

Independent Living Reviews for Landon Ridge Sugar Land Independent Living

January 11, 2017

By Brenda336654

We were pleased with Watercrest. My parents are not ready to make a change, but they are on the top of our list. We liked everything about it, including how the setup was exactly what we’re looking for. The staff was very helpful and very pleasant. We appreciated that they took a lot of time with us. It was affordable, which we were happy with, too. It’s an hour away from us but doable.

Hi Brenda. We appreciate the review, and are so happy you were pleased with our community. One of the things we often hear from our residents is that they wish they hadn't waited so long to move in. We're sure that, when the time is right for your parents, they'll find everything they're looking for and more right here at Watercrest at Sugar Land. In the meantime, don't hesitate to call or stop by if we can answer any questions or do anything at all to help! Best wishes for a wonderful 2017!

December 28, 2015

By Betteanne

I visited Watercrest at Sugar Land and really liked it. It's very nice. I liked the floor plan and the openness of the place. I also liked their physical fitness area and their pools because they are inside and have a Jacuzzi. They have activities, like arts and crafts and sometimes have painters who do water coloring visit, and I like that aspect. I also like that they have Bible studies and church activities.

May 12, 2015

By Caring101916450

I visited Watercrest when it was being built. It looked like it has a lot of facilities available, but it's far out of the city. That’s one of things I didn’t care for, but so far as the place is concerned, I thought it was very nice and spacious. They wanted over $1,500 for it. It would be very nice, but it’s a little pricey. There were elevated facilities all over the place to get up and down the steps. Everything is available. I am a very active senior, so those things don’t really bother me as much as the other people. It’s very nice.

Costs for Landon Ridge Sugar Land Independent Living

Photos of Landon Ridge Sugar Land Independent Living

Services and Amenities of Landon Ridge Sugar Land Independent Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Detached Homes

About Landon Ridge Sugar Land Independent Living

Landon Ridge – Sugar Land is committed to providing a healthy environment and lifestyle for our residents. Landon Ridge Independent is an enclosed, all-inclusive community, offering a variety of apartment homes, storages, and garage parking.

• Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Transportation to shopping, events and doctor appointments
  • Emergency response system
  • Concierge services
  • Onsite apartment home maintenance
  • Fitness programs such as exercise classes and walking groups
  • Art classes and craft workshops
  • A wide variety of enticing social, recreational, educational, and cultural programs
  • Variety of apartment styles and sizes
  • Elegant dining rooms and lounges
  • Private dining room for entertaining
  • Library with Internet access
  • Billiard and activities rooms
  • Outings to area shopping, attractions, and events
  • Volunteer opportunities