The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

Reviews of The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

Assisted Living Reviews for The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

June 17, 2018

By Stephanie

The Delaney at Parkway Lakes is the nicest among all the senior places we've seen. It was beautiful, fresh, and clean, and it just opened in December. The people there were lovely and it looked like a very nice place to live. It had a full-sized refrigerator, a microwave, and granite in the bathroom as part of the deal. The bathroom had a shower that was a flat, so if you have a wheelchair you don't need a lift. Michelle who works there is great, so I recommended that my mom's friend go there. It's a great place and the people are great too.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident and guest experience each and every day.

February 27, 2018

By C

The Delaney at Parkway Lakes was really new. I toured that place and I got a good vibe from the people that showed me around, but once I started walking around and meeting some of the other staff members (like management), I didn't get so much of a good vibe. I ran into the executive director. They didn't seem to have the time of day for me. It's just opening so activities were still wrapping up and they had a lot of nice, new amenities. I just felt I couldn't get the time of day from the management. The rooms almost felt like a hotel. They have a library and a fitness center. The immediate staff member that I dealt with was presentable, but I'd give the management a two. The facility has a long way to go.

We appreciate you sharing these comments. In order to better understand and address your concerns, please contact Marjorie Silberman, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can focus on continual improvement.

Independent Living Reviews for The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

Memory Care Reviews for The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

Costs for The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

Photos of The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

Services and Amenities of The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: Pending

About The Delaney at Parkway Lakes

The Delaney at Parkway Lakes offers seniors a modern aesthetic that’s nothing like a traditional retirement community. In addition to maintenance-free independent living apartment residences, Hamlets at The Delaney will offer a Supportive Lifestyle for assistance with daily living and an Enhanced Lifestyle with dedicated memory care. Three lifestyles. One perfect for you—or someone you love.

The Delaney at Parkway Lakes is the choice in the Cinco Ranch/Katy area for retirees seeking complete freedom to be as independent as they want to be in a casual atmosphere that feels like a well-appointed home.

Just minutes from the Westpark Tollway and the Grand Parkway, The Delaney at Parkway Lakes is located near the intersection of Bellaire Boulevard and South Peek Road in the Parkway Lakes development immediately adjacent to Cinco Ranch and Katy, Texas. Parkway Lakes is a master-planned development designed by Hermes that will bring an upscale combination of retailers, restaurants, professional buildings, luxury apartments, and medical facilities to west Houston.

For your health and well-being, the community is convenient to the newly opened multi-specialty care center, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic – Katy. In addition, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital is only five minutes away via Grand Parkway at I-10/Katy Freeway.

Residents of The Delaney at Parkway Lakes can enjoy access to the arts with the Katy Contemporary Arts Museum and Katy Visual and Performing Arts Center. Other cultural and educational attractions include the Fort Bend County Museum, George Ranch Historical Park, and historic downtown Katy.

Creating a close-knit, neighborhood feel is something that will definitely be part of The Delaney at Parkway Lakes’ culture.

Map of The Delaney at Parkway Lakes