Caydance Assisted Living

Reviews of Caydance Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Caydance Assisted Living

November 01, 2016

By Deirdre782588

My first impression was that it was spectacular. I was very warmly greeted, and I was taken throughout the facility which was immaculately clean, well-kept, beautifully-designed and laid out, and very bright. They had a very nice program for the seniors, and they seemed very active on the day that I visited. The lady there said they took them out 2 to 3 times a week. I would highly recommend them.

June 22, 2016

By Judy875765

I loved it. It was beautiful, very nice, clean, and friendly. She showed us the rooms and where they take dogs. We were very pleased.

February 10, 2016

By Anonymous120039450

This community is the best among all the facilities I visited. The facility is very nice and new. The rooms are a little bit small. The staff were very professional, and very friendly.

November 30, 2015

By HB1

My wife has been here for 2 1/2 months now. It's a relatively new facility. The service is real good, and everybody is really nice. It's a right fit for her. The food is good. She has a semi-private room, which is nice, but she has the whole room to herself because there's no one sharing on the other side. It's a really good facility, and we're very pleased with it. The staff is real friendly. She has a buzzer that they wear around their neck if you need anything, and when she presses the button, they're there pretty quick.

Memory Care Reviews for Caydance Assisted Living

Costs for Caydance Assisted Living

Photos of Caydance Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Caydance Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: Certified Alzheimers

About Caydance Assisted Living

Assisted Living and Memory Care residents enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals three times a day, served in their respective dining rooms. They are offered a choice of entrée and sides at each meal. Having choices is important to establish custom nutrition and culinary programs and is especially important in Memory Care.

Assisted Living residents live in an active environment where they can participate in specialized activities and group outings while receiving the appropriate level of care specific to their needs.

Memory Care residents are encouraged to participate in daily activities designed for their specific needs.

Residents benefit from a true continuum of care, if needed, as they transition from Assisted Living to Memory Care without leaving our beautiful community.

We are a warm, welcoming home environment for our residents to be in. Our programming culture is flexible to meet the ever changing needs of each of our residents.

Map of Caydance Assisted Living