Atria Cinco Ranch

Reviews of Atria Cinco Ranch

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Cinco Ranch

August 06, 2017

By Gone soon

My parents moved in last year right before the facility was sold to Atria. It has really gone down hill. The food used to be fabulous. Not anymore. They have made all sorts of cuts to the menu and the wait staff. The quality of food has decreased significantly. They were going to raise the rent; however, so many people are moving out that they decided not to. My parents are moving out.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. I’m sorry to hear that your experience has not met expectations and I’d like to help. Would you mind emailing me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com? From there, I can better understand your complaints and determine who is best positioned to address them.

December 30, 2015

By Reviewer31

Very attentive to needs of the family to move in from out of state.

December 29, 2015

By Mary121430350

Staff is wonderful. Everyone tries to do a fantastic job with the residents. Lots of smiles.

December 28, 2015

By Betteanne

The Solana at Cinco Ranch is an expensive place but very beautiful and elegant. If you have the money to go there, it's wonderful. Everything is very nice.

October 31, 2015

By Lee & Ann VanArmburg

The staff has bent over backwards to help us get moved in and settled. The residents are friendly and welcoming. We are enjoying our new home, and know we will be very happy here.

October 27, 2015

The Solana at Cinco Ranch would have been my second choice. The staff that I met was great, although I didn't meet a whole lot of people there. It felt bigger. It's multi-stories, and my parents were more comfortable with a one-floor facility. They had beautiful facilities and a lot of amenities, but it felt more spread out a little bit, and I was worried about my mother, with her dementia, getting lost. I did not feel she could make it around there. One thing about The Solana that I really liked that I didn't see anywhere else was they had a workshop for men. It was a big room where they had these power tools. People bring them and they just had to share. They also had a swimming pool and a workout room with equipment. It would've been a perfect choice for my parents, with that first transition from their home, because they had some apartments and garages. It's location was great, which was directly across the street from a nice shopping area with restaurants and even a grocery store, but it was pretty pricey. It would be the perfect choice for that first leaving your home, when you're not really sure you want to give up your home.

July 28, 2015

By Lisa110598550

The Solana was beautiful. It looked like a very nice facility. The person who gave me the tour was really nice. Just the way it looked and the kind of facility, I think it would have been a lot more expensive, but I liked it. The people were very nice; they gave me the tour. It certainly didn't look like a nursing home or anything like that. It was really nice. The person who gave the tour was just really a nice person. It was a very favorable kind of visit. It was a fancier kind of facility and because of the kind of place that it was, I just knew that the cost would be prohibitive for us. They also have activities. They had a beautiful courtyard and a pool. It looked like an apartment for regular people, not for senior residents. I think anyone who walked in and took a tour might be impressed with this kind of place, and if you can afford it, it's great.

April 23, 2015

By Marlene25

The employees (all of them) are always cheerful, caring and helpful. The facility is always clean and well-maintained. Entertainment and activities are provided. The location is convenient for shopping and doctors. Food is good.

February 22, 2015

The Solana at Cinco Ranch was a very nice facility. Everything was spotless and clean. It just felt almost too stuffy for me in a way that they cared about how it looks more than anything. It almost felt like a hotel and not a home. In fact, when I took my mother in there and we sat down before anybody came to talk to us, she said she didn't like this place. It had nothing to do with the people there -- they were friendly and sweet -- but that didn't give her a warm feeling. It made it feel cold to her. They worked so hard to make it look so nice. It's probably the top of the line as far as niceness goes and as far as decorations. For my mother, it just didn't click for her; it was too fancy.

July 01, 2014

By Richard95304650

The staff is very professional. I am taken care of very well. They provide the highest quality of service!

By Steve40

We have experienced both Independent and Assisted Care lifestyles as the children of two aging parents. We could not be more pleased with the level of care, engagement and support provided by the entire staff at The Solana at Cinco Ranch. The transition from Independent to Assited Living was seamless. We are so pleased and thankful to have discovered your great facility.

By Joy20

Every need I have is met by the staff and other helpful residents who are already there. I have no complaint. There are many ways to volunteer if so desired.

March 31, 2014

By JeriK

Love-Love-Love the Solana at Cinco Ranch! My father in law is moving in soon...but only after we did extensive research and spoke with many of the long time as well as short time residents (the people who really know!) to get their opinions. Attentive staff, awesome food, tons of activities and an overall sensitive spirit to a Senior lifestyle. A Godsend to our dad and us as a family.

March 20, 2014

By Dont Pick This Place

To over priced, Care is Bad!! Staffing issues always short staffed never responds to call lights my family member had to call 911 instead of nursing taking care of them. Meds never on time, Director is rude and has no care or concern for your own concerns. To much money for the care looks nice but not worth it. Told lies to get us in and then charged more than quoted for little things. Be careful !!

Hello, Your concerns are important to us. We take the privilege of caring for your family member seriously. If you'd like to personally speak further, please don't hesitate to contact us.

January 27, 2014

The Solana at Cinco Ranch is probably where we are going to put mom when she gets to a point that she would need assisted living. I was able to visit the facility and I like the overall appearance. It appeared to be more of an apartment building and I like the spaciousness of it. It had really nice common areas. It was more like living in a really nice apartment building. They offer one or two bedroom apartments. Some of them have patios and direct ground access. They also have companion suites. The rooms were really spacious and they have nice ceilings. The staff were very good and they are very kind too. They have a full restaurant for the guests and the residents to use and they also provide assistance. The security system is good. They have alarm systems in all of their apartments. The staffing seemed appropriate.

December 22, 2013

By Disappointed57

Visit other places do not be judging by looks, nice to look at but the place really needs help with care of people. The leader of this place does not care or just does not know how to do the job. The corp office will not help they will make promises that will not be done and will not look and see what the true problem is even when it is right in front of their eyes. How hard is it to get someone who can run a good place and care. I'm not the only family member with the issues we are all in hopes that there will be a big change or they will be loosing families to a better place. State has been called and will continue calling until they make changes. To them it's about money and a lot of it.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your concerns. We set a high standard for delivering quality, and your feedback is important to us.

September 22, 2013

By Barbara71534650

Solana was very nice and beautiful place. It was a bigger facility. Everyone was very nice. They had a lot of activities. They had Wii TV bowling, they had cards and crafts. They go on trips. When my aunt was there, she had her own apartment that had a refrigerator, a sink and a big bathroom that I liked. They had first class food, which was wonderful. They had three dining rooms, I saw two of them and they were both nice. My aunt loved it here. I would recommend them to others.

June 24, 2012

By Sir Lloyd1

The staff at The Solana all appeared to be really good at their jobs. Everyone their seemed to be very happy and enjoying being there.They have many different payment options so almost anyone will be able to stay there.There are many different activities that the residents can engage in.Residents have the option of assisted living or independent living.They have a very professional staff and there is someone available twenty four hours a day.The meals at The Solana are AMAZING because they have a professional chef prepare everything.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Cinco Ranch

July 10, 2021

By Shirley

My father is doing well at Atria Cinco Ranch. It's been great, and he's settled in there. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They check on my dad. My dad has a lot of eyes on him. They're just short staffed a little bit right now. The layout is great. It's not completely open yet because of Covid, but he's in a great station; he can get to everything fairly easily. They have activities, a swimming pool, a putt-putt course, bocce ball, a library area, and a happy hour. The food was really good. They try to go farm-to-table, and it's fresh.

It is our pleasure to serve your father and your family. Our residents mean the world to us. Thank you for choosing Atria, and thank you for sharing your feedback.

June 20, 2021

By Rhonda

Atria Cinco Ranch was a very nice place. My parents almost moved there. What attracted us was they got extra care on the side for them, like a 24 hour care which I could give for my mother. Even though we didn't get to try the food because of COVID, the lady gave us a pie. The facility was modern looking and clean. They have religious services. They also have a little van that could take you to your church or anywhere you wanted to go within a 10 mile radius. It felt homey, and it's just a beautiful place.

Hi Rhonda, It was our pleasure to show you and your family our community. Thanks for visiting us!

February 22, 2021

By Carol

Atria Cinco Ranch was too expensive. It was $3,000 a month but that included everything. I liked that it's all senior people and you have access to anything you need. You can walk, there's ducks in the pond, you can take your dog for a walk, and it's everything you need. The room is beautiful. The staff is beautiful and they would ask if they can help you with anything. They're so helpful I got irritated. They have around the clock medical care, if you need it, at your disposal. The facility is beautiful. You can walk in the garden and walk your dog or feed the ducks. They have a barbecue area, a garden and you can plant flowers if you want to. Only thing is, they're not quite as active as I am. I'll be 69. I went to culinary school, I feed and neutered cats and dogs, I volunteer at the shelter and I drive a car. I think I'm overactive but I'm a bipolar too, I have to keep busy so I won't have to take medication. I checked out their price, I can't afford it. I'm on social security and I'm retired. It's out of my price range.

December 21, 2018

By ladislas

The facility is well maintained. The staff is very helpful and the food is very good. Having been in other facilities throughout the city Atria is one of the very best!

February 13, 2018

By David

Atria Cinco Ranch is very nice, clean, had good information, and had nice people. They have a small pool area, and the rooms are very nice, comparable, and not dated. The building itself is dated, as well as the common areas, but the rooms are fine.

October 22, 2016

By Leilani98

I made a visit to this community a few weeks ago. I was with father inlaw and Husband. We were looking for an independent apartment and I have to tell you the place was Beautiful. The front desk staff were very kind and helpful as we waited for some one to speak with. The Executive Director greeted us and was so caring and compassionate. My father inlaw is not quite ready to move from Alabama, but when he does Atria Cinco Ranch will be the place we will choose.

April 29, 2015

By Ruffin1

I am a 3 and half year resident of this community (independent living). It is outstanding in all categories but the most notable and commendable feature is the attitude (universal) of the management and staff "How can I help you?"

July 31, 2014

By Barbara96755750

All my needs are met! After one and a half years, I feel like I am home again!

July 24, 2014

By Gretchen5

All my needs are met. This is my home.

July 24, 2014

By George96383450

Our employees are the very best. Their food is wonderful. They keep my appartment very clean.

July 18, 2014

By Maue

We have been here for one and a half years and have been pleased with the services. We have questions answered when asked.

July 18, 2014

By Paul41

This place is friendly and helpful in many ways. We enjoy the variety of food choices and the special trips.

July 01, 2014

By Norma9

Excellent! If you don't like something, like food, they will listen to your complaints and change it.

By Ruffin

The staff has a universal attitude of "How can I help you?"

May 30, 2014

By Wendy62

My mother has lived here for two years. The folks that work here are wonderful. The food is delicious. There are many activities to choose from on a daily basis.

March 31, 2014

My parents are now in The Solana at Cinco Ranch. I would rate them very highly. They have everything my parents need. They have all three levels of care. The standard of living there is about the same as the standard of living where they were living before. It is pretty good. They are modern and well kept. The staff has been very helpful. They have outings and a travel service. They bring in entertainers, and they have movies. They have just a lot of different things for them.

December 29, 2013

By Disappointed57

This place is so disappointing do not move in this place! I have to call all the time to make sure my family member is taken care of and remind staff on the care. The corp office will never make things better they rather cover up than fix the problems.

Hello, We set a high standard for delivering quality, and it's disappointing to hear about your experience. If you'd like to personally speak further, please don't hesitate to contact us.

June 05, 2012

By commercesd

We visited the The Solana Terrace at Cinco Ranch assisted living facility while searching for a place for my brother's friend to live in the region. The outside area was very nicely maintained. The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture. The grounds outside offered easy access for residents, where they can enjoy walking around freely safely each day. We could also see that there is also plenty of space to have cookouts, picnics and parties. Activity rooms were spacious, with very comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many other stimulating activities. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The dining room was very well furnished, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled very appetizing. Aerobics and yoga classes are offered. Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. The residents go on trips to visit the many area art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many cultural events offered throughout the year. The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was beautifully decorated and furnished. The residents here looked quite content in their living environment and were well cared for by professional, yet very caring staff.

Costs for Atria Cinco Ranch

• Dining Extra: Gluten Free Meals

• Coffee Shop
  • Golf
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Atria Cinco Ranch

Located in the charming town of Katy, Atria Cinco Ranch is a senior living community where older people can live more independently, with discreet support from a caring, 24-hour staff. In addition to assisted living services, Atria offers Life Guidance® memory care for individuals living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.

Atria is convenient to museums, historic sites, golf courses, local dining and shopping centers and just 30 miles west of Houston. Amenities include a salon and spa, movie theater, art studio and woodworking shop, plus an outdoor saltwater pool and an inviting courtyard for gathering with friends. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals and a variety of engaging events every day, including planned outings to local points of interest like the Katy Contemporary Art Museum.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Cinco Ranch