Village on The Park Steeplechase

Assisted Living Reviews for Village on The Park Steeplechase

Independent Living Reviews for Village on The Park Steeplechase

May 30, 2014

By caring0701313

We've decided on Village on the Park. It's going to be a new construction that is added to the independent living, so we must hold on until they complete construction. That's where my mom will be going. As soon as I found out that they were extending and expanding for the assisted living area, and also Alzheimer's wing, I knew that this was the best case scenario all the way around. My mother lived in the independent living part, and so the plus to us is that it will be familiar to her. There were a number of things that she really liked about it. They have flexible meal times. It's just not sitting down and eating at a specific time. The room is almost identical to the room that she had before and same layout as what she has now. The fact that it's new, and that we really like the place, felt very safe and secure, so we think that this is a winner. I do know that they have a variety of church services that are there that I know my mother will enjoy participating in. They have crafts. For holidays, they invite and include families. They have special times, and it'll be like going back home. The staff was great. Things that they did not have answers for, we will get answers to. I do know that they're working on that and planning and scheduling. They're very accommodating and willing to help. I've e-mailed several times, and immediately they've responded right back, so they've been very good at communicating.

January 30, 2014

By Ruby4

Village on the Park wasn't far from where I live and I just passed by, I saw it and I came in. They had what I wanted, 2 bedrooms and two full baths, car porch and a garage and that's what I was looking for. It's always clean and they keep the grounds good. For those who don't want the cottage, they have the other part where you'd be inside most of the time, you have a porch. I like it because it was a 1-level. Food is always on time. The food I like really because it is fresh cooked on ground. They feed you three times a day then you have maid service come in once a week. They have activities all that you can think of, picking up, taking you to places, going on trips, exercising, bowling, it's plenty of exercise.

June 12, 2013

By Howard5

The rooms at Village on the Park were a little bigger and it's all one-story, which was nice. They were doing some construction there and they didn't have any room available. My parents-in-law were hesitant to get into their waiting list even though we encouraged them to do that. The staff was very good. We did eat a meal there and my mother-in-law liked it very well. The staff was very kind and the residents were very friendly.

Costs for Village on The Park Steeplechase

Photos of Village on The Park Steeplechase

Services and Amenities of Village on The Park Steeplechase

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Living Room, Courtyards, Activities Room, Heating And Air Conditioning, Solarium

• Technology Extra: Emergency Response Call System, Internet, Emergency Communications Pendant

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Social, Educational, Cultural, Spiritual And Recreational Activities, Ice Cream Parlor, Movie Night, Bowling

• Special Diets

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Concierge Service, Inter General Services, Trash Pick Up

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: AL License #141156

• About Village on The Park Steeplechase

The assisted living program in our community simplifies everyday activities and enhances the quality of life. Our assisted living services focus on personal care and wellness services, help with daily activities, and medication management. Here, you’ll live life to the fullest with a range of assisted living services tailored to your needs. If you move to our community for independent living and later need extra assistance, you can transfer to the level of care that you need, right here.

Map of Village on The Park Steeplechase