Village on The Park Steeplechase

Reviews of Village on The Park Steeplechase

Independent Living Reviews for Village on The Park Steeplechase

July 17, 2017

By Anna

I liked Village on the Park because they have individual cottages. They also have everything you need in the kitchen. They said if we want to experience what it's like to live there, we can come and stay for a month. I definitely thought that was a fabulous idea. We had a meal there, but it was catered because they had a crawfish boil. They had different dining rooms for those who wanted a quick meal, and a bigger dining room for those who wanted a bigger meal. I liked that it's gated, and the staff is very nice. They also had an outdoor swimming pool.

November 24, 2015

By Connie116598150

Village on the Park was very nice. We liked it and think it's going to be our choice. The food was good, but the facility and the apartments were a little small. It was more assisted living than independent living. What I liked the most were the staff and cleanliness of the facility.

May 30, 2014

By caring0701313

We've decided on Village on the Park. It's going to be a new construction that is added to the independent living, so we must hold on until they complete construction. That's where my mom will be going. As soon as I found out that they were extending and expanding for the assisted living area, and also Alzheimer's wing, I knew that this was the best case scenario all the way around. My mother lived in the independent living part, and so the plus to us is that it will be familiar to her. There were a number of things that she really liked about it. They have flexible meal times. It's just not sitting down and eating at a specific time. The room is almost identical to the room that she had before and same layout as what she has now. The fact that it's new, and that we really like the place, felt very safe and secure, so we think that this is a winner. I do know that they have a variety of church services that are there that I know my mother will enjoy participating in. They have crafts. For holidays, they invite and include families. They have special times, and it'll be like going back home. The staff was great. Things that they did not have answers for, we will get answers to. I do know that they're working on that and planning and scheduling. They're very accommodating and willing to help. I've e-mailed several times, and immediately they've responded right back, so they've been very good at communicating.

January 30, 2014

By Ruby4

Village on the Park wasn't far from where I live and I just passed by, I saw it and I came in. They had what I wanted, 2 bedrooms and two full baths, car porch and a garage and that's what I was looking for. It's always clean and they keep the grounds good. For those who don't want the cottage, they have the other part where you'd be inside most of the time, you have a porch. I like it because it was a 1-level. Food is always on time. The food I like really because it is fresh cooked on ground. They feed you three times a day then you have maid service come in once a week. They have activities all that you can think of, picking up, taking you to places, going on trips, exercising, bowling, it's plenty of exercise.

Costs for Village on The Park Steeplechase

Photos of Village on The Park Steeplechase

Services and Amenities of Village on The Park Steeplechase

• Get Costs

About Village on The Park Steeplechase

At Village on the Park, family, friends, and neighbors come together to enjoy the best years of their lives. Our caring atmosphere, quality amenities and healthy home-style meals enable older adults to be happier and healthier than they would be living alone. We like to say that "the fun never sets" in our community. From regular physical activity and games, to a wide range of social activities and excursions, there is always something fun to do. We create an energetic, positive environment for having fun, making memories and continuing to stretch your mind and body.

Map of Village on The Park Steeplechase