Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care

770 Brook Street, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care

May 29, 2016

By Anna345512

I liked The Sycamores at Sugar Land a lot, but it was farther away from us, and the rooms weren’t quite as big as the ones in the other facility we saw. I didn’t taste their food, but this community is definitely a very good option. It is a newer Brookdale facility, so it’s well established.

March 30, 2016

By David122055850

My parents are at The Sycamores at Sugar Land. It’s a convenient location to us and has friendly staff, a lot of social activities, and an excellent dining area. They have a good chef and three meals a day. They could improve on the weekend staffing response time. They secure access at 8:00 in the evening and when we returned with my mom from the hospital at about 8:30, it was kind of a hassle to get back in to get her to her room. I don’t think that should ever happen to somebody that paid that kind of money for a room. They have a system in place with automatic doors, and after 8:00, you push a button and an attendant comes to opens it for you. It so happened the attendant was on break, and we couldn’t get her in; my mother was on a walker and wasn’t very comfortable. That would be my only complaint with the place. We told the manager about it, so I’m sure it will be addressed.

February 29, 2016

By Michelle121301650

I like The Sycamores at Sugar Land for my parents. The staff was very nice. She answered a lot of questions. She took me on a full tour. The facility looked very nice. I like it.

February 25, 2015

Actually I have been going in there at The Sycamores off and on for the last two and a half months. It is a brand new place that they have been building all last year. They gave several tours where you got to meet staff members. What I liked about it was that they have three different sections to it. They have memory care, assisted living, and skilled nursing. My mother needs skilled nursing, and my dad needs memory care. They can accommodate both of my parents. It is much cheaper, and the facility is so much nicer. They have partnerships with other places in Sugarland that would come in and give people exercise, take them on trip,s and go on walks. They have all kinds of things, and there are lots of activities that they planned. It is very contemporary. It is just a very warm feeling, and I really like working with the staff.

February 22, 2015

We have chosen one for our mother. It's a new facility called The Sycamores at Sugar Land. They're just finishing it. A lady from Caring.com mentioned it to me. My brother lives in Sugar Land, so he had driven by to see it. We went by there, and we liked it. It is beautiful. There are hotels, restaurants, and lots of medical facilities close by. The rooms are spacious enough. We had a choice of one-bedroom or two-bedroom or just a studio. I know they're going to have exercise and different activities. They got a bus already. In talking to the director, she said they really want to wait and see what the community's interests are. One of the things we liked is that it was new, so everybody coming there would be starting fresh. As we walked around the building, in the entryway, it's got a reception area there. It has some places for you to sit and socialize. The dining area was not seen from that area, so people can have privacy there, away from people walking in. It was a separate room; it's not like anybody can walk in through the front door and see all the residents.

Memory Care Reviews for Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care

Costs for Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care

Photos of Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: AL Type B
  • State Licenses: 149417, 104423

About Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care

Landon Ridge Sugar Land Assisted Living and Memory Care is a residential environment with care close at hand. We offer 24-hour support and 24-hour access to care; however, privacy and independence are encouraged.

We develop a personalized plan to meet medical needs of each resident, while providing the freedom to continue to be independent. We offer convenient dining options as well as medication management, daily assistance, transportation and common areas for social and recreational activities.

Amenities
  • Three chef-prepared, nutritionally-balanced meals a day
  • Full beauty salon
  • Beautifully landscaped courtyards with walking paths
  • Pull cords and pendants for assistance
  • Safety-equipped bathrooms
  • Wellness activities
  • 24-hour nurse access
  • Memory Care
  • Planned social activities and outings
  • Worship services on site
  • Event coordinators
  • 24-hour on-site trained caregivers
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Laundry services
  • Scheduled local transportation for medical appointments, shopping, religious services, and other local activities
  • Assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management