Watermere at Southlake

Reviews of Watermere at Southlake

Independent Living Reviews for Watermere at Southlake

September 01, 2017

By Jim Burns

My wife and I moved here in 2013 because we could own our own home and get out from under the burden of our former single family home. The staff takes care of the outside, housekeeping and security, and we enjoy fine dining in the clubhouse - only 1 or 2 special occasion meals/month are buffets. The clubhouse has a pool, workout room, game room, ballroom, cafe, etc. This is an active, 55 and over independent living spot in a beautiful suburban setting rather than a high rise in a noisy downtown or highway setting. Social opportunities abound with other married couples or singles; there's a busy activity calendar. There's no healthcare provided here, but if we need it some day, memory care, assisted living, etc. are available very nearby at the Landing or Isle. After we looked at what's covered by he monthly dues, they were a bargain compared to other alternatives. Happy we made the move. Many homeowners here for reasons similar to ours, and/or to be near family, make new friends, etc.

August 27, 2017

By Larry Don

We moved to Watermere almost 5 years ago from the west side off Fort Worth. We had looked at most of the other independent living communities in the area and choose Watermere because: larger units__We have more than 2,000 sq. ft., we own the unit and have a title, it has the amenities of a resort, security, beautiful design and landscaping and best priced of all we looked at. We love living here and are delighted with our choice.

November 07, 2015

By Cora Watson

The staff is very helpful and friendly. The surrounding is peaceful.

May 03, 2013

By Lois4

The reason we opted for Watermere was their physical therapy program. The place was beautiful. The people were excellent. They had great food. She stayed in a private room. She moved to the memory care side and there was construction of a bigger state of the art building which will provide elaborate facilities.

About Watermere at Southlake

Watermere at Southlake is a senior living provider in Southlake, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Watermere at Southlake for more details on services and rates.

Map of Watermere at Southlake