Emerson at Rosemeade Park

Reviews of Emerson at Rosemeade Park

Independent Living Reviews for Emerson at Rosemeade Park

October 28, 2013

By Priscilla4

I had a very brief visit. It seemed nice but it just didn't seem nice enough for what I was looking for at that time. What was appealing to me was the outside of the place. It was very attractive. However, when you walk in, it was not. The staff seemed very kind. Their residents seem happy though I only saw a few. Their rooms were very simple.

July 12, 2013

By Kari1

We liked that it was a smaller community so it had more personal contact. The facility was bright and open. I had the opportunity to talk to the residents as we walked around and they knew the people that worked there. They all felt comfortable together.

Costs for Emerson at Rosemeade Park

Photos of Emerson at Rosemeade Park

Services and Amenities of Emerson at Rosemeade Park

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Emerson at Rosemeade Park

Ready to laugh, have fun, and share an exciting life fill of purpose with a wonderful community of friends? Welcome to Emerson at Rosemeade Park. Emerson at Rosemeade Park offers seniors a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. And more than any other senior community in Carrollton, we also believe that life doesn't have to be ordinary...when it can be extraordinary!! That's our philosophy of service, which helps explain what makes Emerson at Rosemeade Park a very special place to live.

At Emerson at Rosemeade Park we provide a variety of floor plans, fitness room, on-site barber/beauty salon, spacious common areas, complimentary laundry facilities, kitchenette with full-sized refrigerator.

Map of Emerson at Rosemeade Park