Barton Hills Assisted Living

Reviews of Barton Hills Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Barton Hills Assisted Living

August 20, 2012

By PaulKing17

The assisted facilities where my dear neighbor lives is just great. He loves it and he always says that he wishes we could all live there with him cause it is just an amazing place. It has a lot of fun things to do and it also has a great nursing staff. My opinion of this place couldn't be any better. It is just a great place that I see myself going when I need assistance. My friend that lives here is such a jolly guy you could even call him Santa clause. He used to always spread cheers to everyone in the neighborhood the best way he could and I guess you could say this place fits him perfectly and that is just perfect for him. I hope he lives a long life but if he were to die tomorrow I know he would have no regrets.

May 29, 2012

By commercesd

We visited the Barton Hills Assisted Living facility while searching for a place for my brother's friend in the Austin area. We immediately noticed the beautiful outside grounds that were very nicely maintained. The patio is used for socializing and dining, with openings into the grounds featuring many walking paths. Residents may also tend the lovely gardens. The foyer was fresh and bright with very nice decorations and furniture and the staff was very welcoming. All of the indoor rooms had plenty of fresh air and light. Each room was beautifully decorated and furnished. The colors throughout the building were soothing and comfortable. Communal activity rooms were spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize, make crafts, play games, watch TV and films and participate in many stimulating activities. Seniors can use the exercise room at any time and also go on daily walks. Aerobics and yoga classes are offered. The residents go on trips to visit the many art galleries and museums, eat at casual and fine restaurants and enjoy the many cultural events offered in Austin. The private rooms featured plenty of space in nicely decorated surroundings. All had a great deal of natural light and fresh air with very comfortable furniture. The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. We especially liked that focus on helping the seniors to enhance current skills, while cultivating new interests. The recreational and educational activities provide an opportunity for personal, as well as spiritual growth. The residents here looked very content in their living environment and were well cared for by kind and considerate staff.

Costs for Barton Hills Assisted Living

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:8
  • Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Assisted Living-Type B

About Barton Hills Assisted Living

We offer all the comforts of living at home — and more. Our 26 unit licensed assisted living facility provides a loving, cheerful and safe environment.

Assisted living is the new senior housing alternative to nursing home placement for those not requiring 24 hour nursing care. We want your loved ones to be part of our family, and we strive daily to make individuals feel like they are in their own home.

Map of Barton Hills Assisted Living