Shannondale Knoxville

Reviews of Shannondale Knoxville

Assisted Living Reviews for Shannondale Knoxville

January 06, 2012

By marley.lambert

My grandmother lived at Shannondale for the last three years of her life, and it was a mediocre place to live at best. The whole entire feel was ugly and depressing. She NEVER ever left her room because it smelled weird everywhere. I feel like just because it is a place where old sick people stay doesn't mean it should smell bad! And plus most of the staff was pretty uneducated and not very nice to her. She got 50 percent of her nice things stolen :(. Oh... and the food , DISGUSTING.. if these people are dying why serve them the most unhealthy, unappealing, and just plain not good foods! She lost probably thirty pounds because she could not force her self to eat this food. Ok.. Shannondale wasnt all bad i mean they had activities (bingo) HA. and church and stuff but i really feel like they could have done a whole lot better!

July 28, 2011

By CindyLew

My mom lived in the retirement apartments in west Knoxville and is now in the Assisted Living. I always feel guilty that I don't let her live with me. When I comment, HER comment is that she is very happy where she is and not to worry. Everybody is very nice and she likes where she is. That gives me a lot of peace.

Services and Amenities of Shannondale Knoxville

• Housing Extra: 49 Beds

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Community Room, Clubhouse, Laundry Rooms, Private Baths, Chapel

• Technology Extra: 24 Hour Monitored Security Systems, Emergency Medical Alarms

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Social, Spiritual, Cultural, And Fitness Activities, Shopping, Movies, Sing Alongs

• Minimum Age: Yes

• Bathing And Toileting
  • Exercise
  • Meal Preparation

About Shannondale Knoxville

Shannondale Knoxville is a senior living provider in Knoxville, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Shannondale Knoxville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shannondale Knoxville