Deane Hill Place

Deane Hill Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Deane Hill Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Deane Hill Place

June 19, 2015

It was in a nice neighborhood. It was clean and nice. I felt the rooms were small. If I were going to stay in Knoxville, I would probably choose this place. It was probably in an upscale neighborhood. I thought it was good. The lady who showed me the place was helpful, and they were willing to negotiate a little bit on the price.

May 01, 2015

I chose it for my father because they allowed us to have his dog in the room. The staff is very friendly and patient with Dad because he is having a pretty hard adjustment. They are also encouraging and helpful. We have only been there a week, but so far, so good. The rooms are fine. They're good. My dad has the smallest studio apartment, but they have bigger ones available.

January 26, 2015

By Jack36

I've got my wife in here. She's in a wheelchair with Alzheimer's, and she can hardly do anything. The care is very good. The nurses are excellent. They help get her out of bed and give her a shower. She got hospice help in there now. They give her her medicine, they help her in her wheelchair, they push her in the dining room to eat, and they put her clothes on her. I've eaten with her a lot of times. The dining area is very nice, but their food, they have to mash it up for her. Where Fran is, they have a lot of gates on the building. You can't get out without an alarm going off. It's very nice outside, and then they have entertainment all the time. They had a live band this past summer in the courtyard. They are probably about as personable as you can be. She is on the main level, and it's only one level, so it makes it a lot easier for her to get in and out.

December 30, 2014

By Jim100392950

Everything was great. The staff was very good. The only issue was the room; they didn't have a large room. The dining room had a small family style kitchen. What impressed me most was the friendliness of the staff and the people.

July 29, 2014

Our visit was very nice. It was clean and taken care of nicely. They have several different types of rooms, which were normal types. They have lots of activities and are constantly doing stuff and playing games. They always have something to keep you busy.

March 27, 2014

My grandmother is now in here. We chose it because it is the one closest to us and is only about a 10-minute drive away. Also, it is one of the top-rated facilities here. The staff was really nice and sweet. They do a good job working with my grandmother. The rooms are a good size. She is in a small room size, but it is has plenty of space for her stuff, and she has a really large shower. They had activities like walking groups and meetings. They have somebody to do their nails and hair.

September 21, 2013

By Caring Son8

My in-laws has just moved in five weeks ago. The place is very nice. The staff has been very accommodating to my in-laws. My in-laws are also pleased with the food. Some of the residents have this blank look on their faces, but others look very happy being there. My in-laws, however, are very pleased with this facility.

August 08, 2013

By Pauline4

Everything was clean and spacious. The outside area where they sat was really pretty. Everybody was helpful and friendly. We saw one room which was unoccupied at that time and it was pretty. They had activities and they took the residents to movies and little excursions. The eating area was clean and I liked that. The set-up seemed good but it was a little far from us.

August 28, 2012

By Sari1

The rooms available at this facility did not really fit what we had wished to find. They were on the small side though there was plenty of storage. The facility promises good care for those with dementia, something we are really looking for for our elderly family member. One thing we really did appreciate about the facility was the dining. The meals are not the average with no flavor and fewer choices. The worst thing about the facility, as a whole, was the location. We were looking for something closer to the Turkey Creek area for our family member and were disappointed. Over all, the facility is nice, even if the rooms are small, the staff seems pleasant and ready to help with the tasks that a family member would normally take care of. We really appreciated the fact that the staff is well versed in dementia and how to handle an independent person who just needed a "little" help.

Memory Care Reviews for Deane Hill Place

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: ACLF license for 124 beds from the TN Dept. of Health

About Deane Hill Place

Deane Hill Place is a pet friendly senior living community in Knoxville TN, where maintaining your independence is easy with shopping, dining and entertainment at your doorstep. Our community offers our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by developing individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, which includes Alzheimer's Care in addition to our Assisted Living accommodations. Having this additional level of care, as well as a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care, provides comfort and peace of mind that is important to you or your loved one. Careful consideration was put into the design of the apartments, so individuals with mobility issues, Alzheimer's and Dementia can still feel comfortable and at home. Our inviting common areas are great for relaxing or entertaining friends and family. When you feel the urge to socialize, there is never a lack of activities to choose from like, Chocolate Lovers Bingo, Bible Study, Deane Hill Walkers, iPad Exploration and Golf.

Map of Deane Hill Place