Oakwood Senior Living

Reviews of Oakwood Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakwood Senior Living

November 19, 2016

By Brenda542568

Oakwood was very nice, but it didn’t meet our needs. I was pleasantly surprised when I went in as they were very nice. I didn’t see any staff as it was on a Saturday. It was very clean, smelled good, and very nice.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Oakwood Senior Living. We love to hear the stories that our residents, families, and guests have while visiting our community. We are extremely proud of our community and do every thing possible to provide an environment that meets the needs and preferences of our residents and families. If there is ever anything you feel we could improve on, please don't hesitate to let us know.

November 21, 2015

By teacherleigh

We enthusiastically endorse Oakwood for their quality facility and staff. My in-laws needed some place to go for 3 weeks while my husband and I were out of the country. Amy and the entire staff went out of their way to make my in-laws comfortable and my husband and I secure in mind that they were well cared for. The residents also made the inlaws feel like part of a family.

November 21, 2015

By Candice4

My parents moved into Oakwood Senior Living. This place is totally awesome. They took an old schoolhouse and turned it into senior living. It reminds me of a hotel when you come in. The rooms are very large. They were very accommodating about taking two of the smaller rooms and knocking the wall out in between so that my parents could have a living room, a bedroom, and two bathrooms, at a discounted price. The price is all-inclusive. I ate there, and the food was phenomenal. The staff is wonderful. The facility just opened and is brand new. Right now, my parents are the only ones on the third floor. It is just an exceptional place, and I would tell anybody to go there.

Costs for Oakwood Senior Living

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Oakwood Senior Living

Originally built in 1914 as an elementary school, Oakwood Senior Living is now Knoxville, Tennessee’s premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community, right in the heart of the Oakwood Community.

Oakwood Senior Living offers 63 charming senior apartments as well as an affordable, all-inclusive lifestyle that includes personalized care, exciting entertainment, fine dining, and much more! Our community is all-inclusive to provide seniors the opportunity to create a no-nonsense budget for their living expenses during their stay. Our rooms boast large open rooms with 12 ft tall ceilings and 9 ft tall windows.

Located just off Central Avenue, Oakwood Senior Living is minutes away from the Tennessee Theater, Knoxville Museum of Art, and many other exciting attractions. Come let us “teach” you all about our unique senior living experience at Oakwood Senior Living.

Map of Oakwood Senior Living