StoryPoint Knoxville West

Reviews of StoryPoint Knoxville West

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Knoxville West

November 06, 2016

By Leonard273170

It appeared to be clean, and the people seemed to be very kind. The rooms were very small, and that was the drawback on it. The staff seemed knowledgeable and seemed to care about the patients that were there. They knew their names and were friendly with them.

June 20, 2015

I went and it looked like a nice place in a more pastoral community. The lady who showed me around was very knowledgeable about other places. She talked about competitors with positive notes. I was kind of impressed. The room was nice, but it was small. It had a built-in refrigerator and a microwave. The facility looked fairly new and modern. It was very clean.

April 27, 2015

By Catherine26

The mother of my boyfriend is here, and they're doing a good job. They provide her meals, they manage her medicine, and the activities director provides outings twice a week. They take her to her doctor's appointments. They have bingo, games, cards, a happy hour once a week, and religious services on Sundays. It's a very attractive well-maintained property. They allow their clients to come and go without having a locked front door, which is nice.

December 28, 2014

She has an apartment and it is very nice. It has a living room, bathroom, and a large bedroom. The facility is in a residential area with a neighborhood all around it.

August 27, 2013

By Caring from Tennessee

Everything in here is excellent. It is a very lovely place. The staff is great. Their residents seem happy there. They are coming and going a lot, so they're seem more independent. I had a meal there and the food was very good. They do have a calendar or schedule of activities and it looks like there are three or four activities everyday. Their rooms are nice. Everything is very clean. They are lovely. What I like best about this place is that overall, it is very open and clean. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Memory Care Reviews for StoryPoint Knoxville West

Questions about StoryPoint Knoxville West

What places are near StoryPoint Knoxville West or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are located on Northshore drive in West Knoxville. We are only a few minutes from the Tennessee River, which offers many parks and amenities our residents enjoy. Lakeshore Park, Admiral Park, and Concord Park are locations residents often choose to visit. We have three Mexican restaurants, a local Italian Restaurant, a local breakfast and brunch restaurant, a local sports bar and grill, and a local and chain grocery store all located on our road within about 2 miles of our building.

Is StoryPoint Knoxville West affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Parkwest Hospital is the nearest hospital to our building. We are also near several skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities that we often work with.

Costs for StoryPoint Knoxville West

Photos of StoryPoint Knoxville West

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Knoxville West

• Fee Structure Extra: Level 1 Included In Rent, Level Two $450 Additional, Level Three $650 Additional

• Companion Suites: No

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Have A Certified Senior Advisor On Staff

• Staff Patient Ratio: 2 1

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Licenses: Licensed, but no. was not stated
  • State Licenses: acl0000000163

About StoryPoint Knoxville West

Welcome to StoryPoint Knoxville West! This isn’t just a place to reside — it’s a place where our community members truly shine, and we are glad to share this experience with them. Our senior living options include assisted living and memory care. Throughout each service level, we strive to make every moment of every day something special. We know it’s the small details in life that make a difference. Every resident becomes a part of our family, and we work with each of them at their pace to create the experiences they want. StoryPoint Knoxville West is a place where residents can truly Shine. Everyday.

Assisted Living

Assisted living provides a licensed environment for individuals requiring everyday assistance while promoting the greatest level of independence and privacy.

Memory Care

Designed for those with dementia or other memory impairments, memory care provides services in a licensed environment by specially trained professionals.

Community Amenities:

• Beauty salon/barbershop • Fitness center • Activity room • Library • Housekeeping and laundry services • Outdoor courtyard • Transportation services • Interior sunroom • Pet-friendly community • And more

Map of StoryPoint Knoxville West