Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Reviews of Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Assisted Living Reviews for Trinity Hills of Knoxville

September 01, 2016

By Child Of A Resident1

My mom has moved into Trinity Hills of Knoxville. They’re really good and nice. I’m pleased with them. They help my mom on her medicines. She does her own laundry. They do have food there and give them a card the day before to order what they want for the next day. I would recommend them.

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Trinity Hills of Knoxville!

March 15, 2015

Trinity Hills was a little different facility as far as they were very nice and I think there were a lot of positives like the rooms were really big with a nice kitchenette. They do have a rather large dining area and we were kind of afraid that it might be intimidating for someone who is not a big crowd person. It also has elevator service, so it had a little bit bigger atmosphere, and some people would probably like that, but in my grandmother's case, that would have been hard for her. They were very good, and I was impressed with them as well as far as the people.

We truly appreciate your feedback of Trinity Hills of Knoxville!

September 04, 2012

By old cat

they do a good job,the staff seems to care

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

March 30, 2012

By fawverkn

Caring Christian facility. Extra Curricular activities are excellent!!!! Building is pretty and clean. Rooms are clean and spacious. Food is average. Cost is cheaper than most any other place in Knoxville. Care is mostly above average. My mom and dad both lived there for 4 years (till they ran out of money).

Fawverkn, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Trinity Hills of Knoxville!

Costs for Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Photos of Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Services and Amenities of Trinity Hills of Knoxville

• Companion Suites: No
  • Housing Extra: Adjoining Studio Apartments

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: ACL0000000284
  • State Licenses: ACL0000000284

About Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Trinity Hills offers the very best in achieving an independent lifestyle. Residents will enjoy a warm, friendly community with easy access to grocery stores and a shopping center. The staff at Trinity Hills is committed to meeting each resident's individual needs and providing care that will make them glad they selected Trinity Hills as their new home.

Our promise to our residents and their families is to treat your loved one as though they are an extension of our own families, providing kind, compassionate care regardless of what care level is needed. Our community is a “caregiving center” staffed by professionals committed to knowing our residents and their families–providing a home environment that’s the right choice based on lifestyle, healthcare and financial needs.

Map of Trinity Hills of Knoxville