Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Reviews of Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Assisted Living Reviews for Trinity Hills of Knoxville

September 01, 2016

By Child Of A Resident1

My mom has moved into Trinity Hills of Knoxville. They’re really good and nice. I’m pleased with them. They help my mom on her medicines. She does her own laundry. They do have food there and give them a card the day before to order what they want for the next day. I would recommend them.

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Trinity Hills of Knoxville!

March 15, 2015

Trinity Hills was a little different facility as far as they were very nice and I think there were a lot of positives like the rooms were really big with a nice kitchenette. They do have a rather large dining area and we were kind of afraid that it might be intimidating for someone who is not a big crowd person. It also has elevator service, so it had a little bit bigger atmosphere, and some people would probably like that, but in my grandmother's case, that would have been hard for her. They were very good, and I was impressed with them as well as far as the people.

We truly appreciate your feedback of Trinity Hills of Knoxville!

September 04, 2012

By old cat

they do a good job,the staff seems to care

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us!

March 30, 2012

By fawverkn

Caring Christian facility. Extra Curricular activities are excellent!!!! Building is pretty and clean. Rooms are clean and spacious. Food is average. Cost is cheaper than most any other place in Knoxville. Care is mostly above average. My mom and dad both lived there for 4 years (till they ran out of money).

Fawverkn, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Trinity Hills of Knoxville!

Costs for Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Services and Amenities of Trinity Hills of Knoxville

• Companion Suites: No
  • Housing Extra: Adjoining Studio Apartments

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: ACL0000000284
  • State Licenses: ACL0000000284

About Trinity Hills of Knoxville

Trinity Hills provides you with the very best in achieving an independent lifestyle through a warm, friendly community. Situated in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in East Knoxville, Tenn., our community is located within minutes of grocery stores, a shopping center, a community center and local churches.

We offer a comforting, cozy homelike environment with the privacy and security needed to provide you and your family with peace of mind. Our staff works around the clock to assist with your needs and ensure your well-being. Trinity Hills is also committed to meeting your spiritual needs within our community, where our Christian faith is reflected through the love and caring spirit of our staff. We look forward to working with you to develop a service plan tailored to meet your individual healthcare, well-being and spiritual needs.

Living at Trinity Hills is not only comfortable, it is affordable. We offer very competitive rates and easy-to-understand service plans. Feel free to drop by or schedule a tour to learn more about our community, care and culture.

Our levels of care are all in an environment that feels like home, providing the privacy and security you desire. The professional staff at Trinity Hills will assist you in developing a service plan tailored to meet your individual needs. We have a sincere commitment to providing care and service that will make you glad you selected Trinity Hills as your new home.

Our promise to our residents and their families is to treat your loved one as though they are an extension of our own families, providing kind, compassionate care regardless of what care level is needed. Our community is a “caregiving center” staffed by professionals committed to knowing our residents and their families–providing a home environment that’s the right choice based on lifestyle, healthcare and financial needs.

Map of Trinity Hills of Knoxville