Life Care Center of East Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of East Ridge

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of East Ridge

March 11, 2012

By Kimberely B

My mother stayed here for 100 days for rehab after back surgery. The nursing staff was very kind but profoundly over worked. The nurses only seemed to have enough time to pass meds. The nursing techs who did the hands on care were not generaly inclined to do a good job. They were never able to answer questions about my mothers stause, ex: when has my mother has her last bowel movent, The therapy staff was hit or miss; some staff memebers really seemed to care and motivate her, others stayed on their phones texing and talking while my mother sat on the machine she was suppose to be using for the alloted time. Complaints to administration made no diffrence . I had to make the complaints over and over again and nothing ever seemed to improve from it. The food there was also hit or miss, generally inedible . My mother does not eat eggs there and it took there two whole weeks to stop sending her eggs.

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of East Ridge

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Life Care Center of East Ridge

Life Care Center of East Ridge is a senior living provider in Chattanooga, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of East Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of East Ridge