Baldwin Health Center

Reviews of Baldwin Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Baldwin Health Center

February 02, 2017

By Gerry762686

I am very happy that my mother is at Baldwin Health Center. It is nearby, so I can go anytime. My mother is happy and aware of the good care that she is getting. I have not found anyone who is unpleasant or not nice. We are very happy.

December 28, 2016

By Ricos

This was a horrible facility! First -- when you take the initial tour -- they will show you the A Wing. This wing has friendly staff, is very clean and is served their meals first. All seems great -- the staff answers patients call bells fairly quickly, etc. But if your loved one is put in one of the other wings. The other wings are not regularly cleaned, the staff is never around and the meals could take up to two hours to be delivered. Also, for my Dad, they forgot to serve him a couple of his meals. I found a patient had fallen out of his bed, told two nurses, and watched as they both completely ignored the patient's distress calls. Eventually, they came to help him and then chastised him for falling down. Unsurprisly, they wanted to keep my Dad for rehab until his Medicare ran out -- exactly 30 days. We said "No, we'll pick him up tomorrow.". When we got there, they had not started his discharge, made an error in one of his prescriptions and made us wait for an hour and a half. I wouldn't put a dog this facility.

October 25, 2014

Mom has been at Baldwin Health Center for a little over a month now. The facility is very clean. They just remodeled the facility. The dining area is very nice, and it's all totally remodeled. They have dining room downstairs where you could eat. The staff are very caring and nice. They are also very responsible.

October 23, 2014

By Ben7

We were thrilled with Baldwin, and it was excellent. Cleanliness and maintenance was excellent. They were very good in encouraging my sister to continue with her therapy. Everyone was very good and very nice to us. They always have time to stop, talk to us, and answer any question we have. She really turned around in the facility. My sister never complained about the food. She has a semi-private room. She played Bingo although she doesn’t do that usually.

Services and Amenities of Baldwin Health Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Baldwin Health Center

Baldwin Health Center is a senior living provider in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Baldwin Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Baldwin Health Center