Woodbridge Place

Reviews of Woodbridge Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Woodbridge Place

May 29, 2019

By reviewer52019

My mother-in-law is in Woodbridge Place. There's always people available and they're treating her very well. There's a wide variety of activities and there's something to do every day. They're not forced to do it, but there's something for everyone. The staff has been wonderful and very easy to work with, and they're taking good care of her.

February 24, 2016

By Mary120345450

My mom is at this community. The place is beautiful, and the staff and food are wonderful. I could not imagine putting her in another place. It was amazing. They have different activities, like hair styling, trips, and games.

June 12, 2013

By Caring 5544

My mom was here. It was very homey. She stayed in a very nice apartment with a small kitchen. There was also a bathroom, a living room and a bedroom. They also had bingo and movies for the residents. The food they served were good. She was very happy when she was there. If she didn't need medical help, she would still be there. She had to leave because she needed skilled nursing care.

Memory Care Reviews for Woodbridge Place

• Companion Suites: Companion Suites In Mc Only

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 143591 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Woodbridge Place

Woodbridge Place is an active Personal Care Community. We also offer a secure and spacious Memory Care neighborhood. Supportive services are provided with respect, love, and understanding. We believe that we are not only providing services for our residents, but for their families as well. You will notice the difference the first day you walk through our doors!

At Woodbridge Place, we pride ourselves on providing an environment where our residents can age in place. With our group of preferred providers, we can provide enhanced care to support our residents thru the end of life. We are most proud of our dedicated and hardworking team members and the excellent care they provide to our residents.

Base Monthly Rental includes:

• Move-In Ready Apartments with Accessible Baths and Kitchenettes
  • All utilities including Phone and Cable
  • 24/7 Emergency Response Services
  • Housekeeping, Linen Services, Weekly Laundry and other Laundry Options
  • Daily Recreation & Activity Program
  • Transportation Service Options

Care Levels will be assessed and determined Prior to Move-In. Annual assessments will occur or whenever a change in health status warrants. This allows Woodbridge Place to customize services to the individual needs of each resident. This will be communicated to residents or their responsible party.

Conveniently located on Rapps Dam Road in Phoenixville, Pa., off Rt 113, we share the area with the historic Kimberton Inn and the newly enhanced downtown Phoenixville hub. The region has much to offer including Valley Forge National Park and Valley Forge Casino that are close by that our residents enjoy visiting with our staff on our handicapped accessible van.

Map of Woodbridge Place