Caring Heart Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Caring Heart Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Caring Heart Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

January 19, 2016

By Gianca128

My mother has been in this facility for over a month now. The rooms are cold and the staff is atrocious and nasty WITH THE EXCEPTION of Ebony, Tanya, and Wendy. There are two women on the 4th floor by the name of CC and Lorraine and they are terrible! My mother has been waiting over an hour for a bed pan to be removed from under her today on 01/19/2016. I called and the woman Kelly answered said, "we are serving breakfast, we are getting around to it" in regards to moving the bed pan. I cannot wait to get my mother out of here!

November 30, 2015

By JOEANDGLO

I am a relative of a former patient at Caring Heart. The Family appreciated The decated Staff who really care for the patients there. Especially Ebony and Tanya Nursing Assistants. They made being there bearable. The food is not good at all, I personally observed this. This must be corrected. The furniture in the rooms must be fixed. The rooms need to be clean, carpets, the air refreshed in patients areas, the Staff trained on being "Caring", need more nursing staff, under staff. Overall you need help! I would not recommend your facility. Thank you for correcting Caring Heart, so it may be a healthy facilty in our community.

December 19, 2014

My mother had been at Caring Heart before. About two years ago, she had gone into the hospital, and they wouldn't let her go home directly so Medicare had recommended this one because they had the care she needed. She liked it OK when she was there the first time, so she decided to go back, but it wasn't very good this time. The rooms were just OK, and the carpets were dirty, but the place was clean. She was in a ward this time; there was only the geriatric ward, and they didn't seem to care as much for those people as they did when she was on the mixed floor the last time. They just didn't do a very good job. They were not as responsive as they could have been. Her room was OK. She had a private bathroom, so that was good. The food and everything was not very good. The size of the room was OK. They had a little bit of everything; they had field trips and a reading room, so you could sit and read. Some of the staff were extremely helpful, and some of them said they were going to do something, and then they never came back to do it. There was one guy -- I believe his name was David -- he was fantastic. He was just a good person and very accommodating. He was just extremely nice and very good.

September 29, 2013

By caring5870

A family member was there in Caring Heart and I went to visit her there. The facility itself was secure in that they had a buzzer system and you had to sign in. Then they would give you a name badge and direct you to where you're going. I noticed that the first floor had a dining room and a chapel. It was very clean and well lit. They had a community room on the second floor. The day I was there, they had a singer performing and most of the folks were there watching. However, this place had a clear smell of urine. I did see my family member's room and it seemed to be dark. It just was not appealing in my opinion. I didn't see anything in the room that was stimulating. It maybe because that she was in that part of the facility that was for people who cannot get up or get around. The staff seemed to be very kind; however they seemed to be all congregated in the back and not interacting with their patients. It seemed that they were extremely cognizant that their patients have dementia and that some of them may be unresponsive. However, I still feel that there should be more interaction between patients and staff.

August 15, 2013

By Barbara72128050

This facility should be recommended to others who are looking for a nursing home for their relatives or theirself. The staff there are efficient, courtieous and polite. They have activities for the seniors to participate, like bingo, arts and crafts. They have a hair salon where they t is could get their haircut and styled for the ladies, for men, a shave and a haircut. They give each residence a stipend or allowance for this service. The food there is healthy and served in the dining room, if the seniors want to go there, bedridden, their room. My brother has been there for a year and a month and it has helped him with his needs. It is a safe environment there for seniors who need nursing care. I recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Caring Heart Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2019

• Occupational Therapy

About Caring Heart Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Caring Heart Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Caring Heart Rehabilitation and Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Caring Heart Rehabilitation and Nursing Center