Brandywine Living at Haverford Estates

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Haverford Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Haverford Estates

August 18, 2014

By Three of eight

I first discovered Brandywine Senior Living while looking for a place for my mom who was starting to have difficulty living on her own. My husband and I saw a couple of places in the area but when we walked into Brandywine I knew it was special. Brandywine is unique! From the moment you are greeted at the desk you are being welcomed into a family atmosphere. There is a keen sense of community at Brandywine and all the residents seem very content. On nice days people sit outside and enjoy the fresh air and the grounds, everyone greats you both residents and staff. I am one of 8 children and we all agreed Brandywine was right for mom where she has been living for two years. Unfortunately mom has been moved to the Reflections unit at Brandywine due to her dementia/Alzheimer’s condition. Her care is exceptional, she is always clean and out with the other residents in Reflections, never shut in her room. Her needs are always addressed and she is treated with respect, dignity and a great deal of compassion by the staff. Brandywine is a wonderful place for any family member who no longer can or wants to live on their own. The staff is beyond friendly. Brandywine is very clean and resembles a family home setting more than a facility setting. The atmosphere is full of warmth and caring. There are lots of activities for the residents and the staff is always encouraging the residents to get involved. Brandywine also includes the families of its residents with functions through the year. It is festive and bright. My brothers and sisters and I are all very happy with Brandywine & encourage you to visit and see for yourself.

August 15, 2014

By Lily2014

A beautiful community! My mother has lived here for nearly a year and feels so much at home. She is supported by very active and caring caretakers. Throughout the day, everyday, there is a very complete activity schedule in which she and so many of her neighbors participate. The dining room is lovely and comfortable, and more so, the food is top rate = delicious. The community feels like a village, the staff are invested in making a supportive and caring environment for their 'villagers', and this was by far my favorite facility out of the numerous ones visited in choosing the next living situation for my Mom needing Assisted Living.

August 14, 2014

By MegBowden

A beautiful facility, charming. My uncle enjoys his days here and loves the staff, especially Rosie, and the Dining Room staff. The Wellness Center could have better follow up.

May 31, 2013

Brandywine was where my mom used to stay. It was a very clean place. The staff were very good to her and very attentive. I would highly recommend this facility if it was in your price range.

About Brandywine Living at Haverford Estates

Brandywine Living at Haverford Estates is a senior living provider in Haverford, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Haverford Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Haverford Estates