Sunrise of Dresher

1650 Susquehanna Road, Dresher, PA 19025
Sunrise of Dresher (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 228 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Dresher

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Dresher

July 31, 2018

By Amazingly disappointed

Listen to the phone recording while you are on hold. There is not one thing said on the message that is true. For example, when you visit the site, see if the activities listed on the printed schedule are happening. Likely not. Ask about the turnover rate. I would guess 80%. Of course, there are some good staff. But they struggling. Your family member is not safe there.

February 15, 2018

By Cheryl

I couldn't afford Sunrise of Dresher, but I did like it a little bit better than some other places. It had a nicer ambience and it was more spacious. They have more activities and it seemed more interactive. They had more arts and crafts, Bingo, and movies. It seemed like each resident has his/her own team of personal home health aides as well and that seemed good. The rooms were very up-to-date and well decorated. They're classy-looking.

October 14, 2016

By Maureen082368

Sunrise of Dresher is a beautiful place, and everybody seems to be taken care of. The only thing about it was that it was very expensive, and right now, we couldn’t afford that amount of money and we were unable to put my mother there. It would have been perfect because it is right around the corner from my house. The rooms are adequate. The dining area is beautiful. If you can afford Sunrise of Dresher, I would recommend it.

June 18, 2016

By Debbie887627

Sunrise of Dresher was very clean. The people who greeted us were extremely nice, helpful, and even suggested some moving help for my mother even she didn't live there, which is above and beyond what they needed to do. It was pretty quiet when we went there because it was right after lunch. A lot of the residents were in their rooms, but we did see some people sitting together and talking. They seemed to have very nice activities. The dining room looked nice, and the outdoors were pretty.

September 30, 2015

Sunrise of Dresher was very nice. It looked like an excellent facility, very clean, and other than the cost, I would rate it as a four. The facility I would rate as a five, but I thought their cost and different fees for different items were high. We saw the rooms and the dining facilities; we got a tour of the whole facility. We did talk to one of their staff and he seemed very amenable and very friendly.

June 30, 2015

By Paul106807550

Sunrise of Dresher is geographically well located for the family. The structure of the activities there seemed suitable. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were in good condition. They did offer bus trips. They also have transportation. They have in-house activities.

June 29, 2015

Sunrise of Dresher was fine. Everything was fine. The food and the place were fine. I was pleased. The staff was very helpful, very friendly, and very warm. The rooms were very nice. They seemed to have group session when I was there, and the people seemed to be quite involved. The dining room was very nice. The food was well prepared, and the people seemed happy.

March 31, 2014

I was at Sunrise to see my sister-in-law who was there, but she was only there for a couple of months. When she first went in, she was independent; she took care of her own medications. When she started to have them have her medication, it went up like $15 a day. Then when she had a fall, somebody had to be there when she had a shower to watch her. It went up again about $30 a day. It just went up to some outrageous prices. It's like a suite-like type room. The room was spacious with a microwave. They had a restaurant downstairs. She could eat there, or she could go out to eat. I think they had bus trips to go out.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Dresher