Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

September 19, 2012

By johnkiddo1234

The The food here was better than I expected. The staff was very friendly and treated my grandparents very well. My grandparents home didn't have a good view but they didn't really seem to care. Landscaping was good and the grass was usually pretty green. I didn't really like the part of town that this facility was located in but they do a good job of making the actual location feel safe. I know my grandma appreciated how close her home was to her other friends. This place was also conveniently located to restaurants and her doctor's office. I also liked how the facility allowed my grandma to have her poodle. This was very important to her because she would never go anywhere without that dog. Overall, I think this facility is very accommodating and has a very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone or their family.food was better than I expected. The staff was very friendly and treated my grandparents very well.

July 23, 2012

By Shane123

Overall the facility was very clean. There was no dust anywhere and the landscaping was nice and proper. The staff was very patient and caring. There was a large staff as each patient was given at least one aid to follow them around and help them. At the time of the visit there was a full unit of patients. This did not take away from the care as it seemed like the nurses were not overworked. Each room was spacious and had an individual bathroom and shower so that the patient will not have to share. They also have round the clock security and nurses who check in on patients every 30 minutes. This was especially important to me because my grandpa had dementia and needed the extra care that Cedar Village provided. The food was also surprisingly good for being from a cafeteria. This was less important but a nice suprise.

Costs for Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Cedar Village is an Assisted Living & Memory Care community that provides exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents. Whether your loved one is a senior dealing with a memory impairment diagnosis or just needs help with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and access to long-term care, we're here to help.

We understand needing assistance with ADLs or specialized Memory Care is trying for a family and their loved one. That's why we maintain a trusting, safe, and exciting environment where your loved one can thrive. A key part of ensuring your loved one continues to thrive is our SPARK program. This award-winning program inspired by Montessori-methods makes all the difference in our residents' lives. It includes activities that empower residents to focus on the skills they already have while also filling needed social roles within the community.

Assisted living is one of the levels of care many retirement communities and nursing homes across the country offer. It's an excellent fit for many senior citizens and mature adults who require a little extra help with their day-to-day activities.

Access to care staff is where the value truly lies in assisted living. Residents living in assisted living facilities live in their own private rooms while receiving extra help with many different medical services from specialized care providers. These hospitality and healthcare staff members monitor residents' well-being and help keep them healthy. Our wellness services are robust. They include everything from convenient access to skilled nursing care to activities of daily living (ADLs) whatever is necessary to maintain a safe and secure living environment.

That includes anything that makes life easier, such as:

• Laundry services & Housekeeping

• Three Meals Per Day
  • Restaurant-Quality Dining
  • Multiple Options Every Meal
  • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care