Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

September 19, 2012

By johnkiddo1234

The The food here was better than I expected. The staff was very friendly and treated my grandparents very well. My grandparents home didn't have a good view but they didn't really seem to care. Landscaping was good and the grass was usually pretty green. I didn't really like the part of town that this facility was located in but they do a good job of making the actual location feel safe. I know my grandma appreciated how close her home was to her other friends. This place was also conveniently located to restaurants and her doctor's office. I also liked how the facility allowed my grandma to have her poodle. This was very important to her because she would never go anywhere without that dog. Overall, I think this facility is very accommodating and has a very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone or their family.food was better than I expected. The staff was very friendly and treated my grandparents very well.

July 23, 2012

By Shane123

Overall the facility was very clean. There was no dust anywhere and the landscaping was nice and proper. The staff was very patient and caring. There was a large staff as each patient was given at least one aid to follow them around and help them. At the time of the visit there was a full unit of patients. This did not take away from the care as it seemed like the nurses were not overworked. Each room was spacious and had an individual bathroom and shower so that the patient will not have to share. They also have round the clock security and nurses who check in on patients every 30 minutes. This was especially important to me because my grandpa had dementia and needed the extra care that Cedar Village provided. The food was also surprisingly good for being from a cafeteria. This was less important but a nice suprise.

Services and Amenities of Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

About Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Cedar Village AL, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Salem area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.

Map of Cedar Village Assisted Living & Memory Care