Avamere Park Place

Reviews of Avamere Park Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Avamere Park Place

August 21, 2012

By SnowHawkMike

I will admit that I have very limited experience with this particular provider as I was only there for a visit, however what I saw in my two hour visit was very impressive. The staff was attentive, caring, and respectful of the independence they were able to offer. I never once saw an area that needed extra attention, as it seemed as though the entire place was very well organized. My only feedback about areas to improve would be parking in the area for visitors, however this is more of a Portland thing, rather than a Park Place thing.

October 03, 2011

The entire staff and each of the residents of Park Place have been welcoming and friendly. I have full peace of mind that relocating mom from California to the Portland area to be nearer family has been the best decision. She was made to feel at home from the first moment she entered the facility. The staff took extra steps to make her apartment a perfect setting, even before the arrival of her own furniture. The friendly service has been above and beyond. I look forward to the many years we will count the people of Park Place as extended family.

September 24, 2011

Seems great so far - moved my mother (Carol) into Park Place today. Natasha, Blair and Lana are personable and helpful, our greeter, Beverly, was wonderful and the dinner was great tonight. Thank you all. Updates as we go.

June 23, 2011

By TheMini

At first when I walked in, I thought the set up was a little awkward, and the residents were all very quiet. After introducing myself as a student group member from a local university interested in Gerontology the residents warmed up. I felt that Park Place was clean and nothing looked dingy, however I did notice a slight odor of ammonia in the air which is very shocking when first visiting. The staff were welcoming and warm however they also interacted with residents on an "as needed" basis. I thought their old school diner was actually wonderful for residents, they seemed to enjoy having a non-traditional cafeteria as a gathering place. All in all I enjoyed my tour of park place however I would not recommend one of my own family members to this facility as I feel their standard for quality could be improved upon.

We always appreciate feedback and ways that we can improve our communities. We will certainly pass along your feedback to our director.

Photos of Avamere Park Place

Services and Amenities of Avamere Park Place

About Avamere Park Place

Enjoy retirement in Tigard, Oregon! Avamere at Park Place offers assisted living and respite care for seniors who enjoy independence but want a little assistance when needed most.

Everything we do centers around our residents - from activities to amenities to the care we provide. It's all a part of our mission to enhance the life of every person we serve.

Let us welcome you home to Avamere at Park Place. Call today to schedule a tour!

Map of Avamere Park Place