Avamere Park Place

Avamere Park Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Avamere Park Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Avamere Park Place

October 03, 2011

The entire staff and each of the residents of Park Place have been welcoming and friendly. I have full peace of mind that relocating mom from California to the Portland area to be nearer family has been the best decision. She was made to feel at home from the first moment she entered the facility. The staff took extra steps to make her apartment a perfect setting, even before the arrival of her own furniture. The friendly service has been above and beyond. I look forward to the many years we will count the people of Park Place as extended family.

September 24, 2011

Seems great so far - moved my mother (Carol) into Park Place today. Natasha, Blair and Lana are personable and helpful, our greeter, Beverly, was wonderful and the dinner was great tonight. Thank you all. Updates as we go.

June 23, 2011

By TheMini

At first when I walked in, I thought the set up was a little awkward, and the residents were all very quiet. After introducing myself as a student group member from a local university interested in Gerontology the residents warmed up. I felt that Park Place was clean and nothing looked dingy, however I did notice a slight odor of ammonia in the air which is very shocking when first visiting. The staff were welcoming and warm however they also interacted with residents on an "as needed" basis. I thought their old school diner was actually wonderful for residents, they seemed to enjoy having a non-traditional cafeteria as a gathering place. All in all I enjoyed my tour of park place however I would not recommend one of my own family members to this facility as I feel their standard for quality could be improved upon.

Costs for Avamere Park Place

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid
  • Financial Guidance Extra: Medicaid

About Avamere Park Place

Avamere Park Place is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Avamere Park Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avamere Park Place