The Landing of Stow

Reviews of The Landing of Stow

Assisted Living Reviews for The Landing of Stow

August 26, 2013

By Jeanne9

My mother is in Emeritus at Stow. It is my choice because they offer a lot of things and social activities; I think that's just what she needs. It has a pleasant atmosphere. The staff is very helpful and they really look out for the residents there. The food is good and her room is in a perfect size for her. I will recommend this facility to others.

August 25, 2013

By Janice14

Emeritus at Stow seemed nice and clean. People seemed to be engaged in various activities. The administrator Kevin was also nice. The rooms had a small kitchenette area, which was one of things that I was looking for. It was pretty spacious with storage.

August 19, 2013

By BIGHOPE

We choose Emeritus at Stow for my Mom because it is clean. Her room is spacious with one-bathroom and one-bedroom. The staff are very good people. The food looks good and they had a pretty good schedule of activities.

June 29, 2013

By Loving Husband1

I chose Emeritus for my wife because they allow pets and they have single rooms of fairly decent size. She isn't participating in activities because she's bed bound but they provide assisted living to help her get up, nursing care, and various doctors come in on a regular basis. The food is excellent.

April 13, 2012

By Adam Green

The fung shway of the property and interior is typical of an assisted living residence.Inside in the dining quarters the food is not slop and the help here is satisfactory. The seniors are constantly surrounded by warm yellow lights and a comfortable "couch and fireplace" atmosphere. Times of visitation are flexible and diverse. So whenever I wanted to visit I could freely checkup at a wide spectrum of times during the day. There are patients from all walks of life each with their own interesting personal stories and there never came an instance of general public disturbance of the peace. I choose Emeritus solely based on the demographic convenience. If someone else is local to the Stow (330) area this place would be my recommended suggestion. The preconception that seniors are held prisoner to their rooms would be unheard of here at Emeritus. The green grass and well-kept corridors had me left with a good taste in my mouth.

Costs for The Landing of Stow

Photos of The Landing of Stow

Services and Amenities of The Landing of Stow

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 2502R

About The Landing of Stow

The Landing of Stow has everything you would expect from a senior care community and more. Yes, we have assisted living, but it's a bit more personalized and flexible. And yes, we have memory care, but it's a bit more comprehensive and thoughtful. But to really see who we are, it's best to take a tour and get to know us. That way you'll see how amazing a community can feel when care truly comes from the heart. Which, come to think of it, may explain why a whole lotta heart is our most popular service.

Assisted Living

Whether you need a little assistance or a lot, we're here to help. We will help with bathing, medication management, nutrition, coordinating care with your doctor, and more. In addition, you'll always have 24-hour access to a well-trained and friendly staff. And colossal amounts of warmth and compassion are, of course, included.

Memory Care

When your loved one is challenged with Alzheimer's disease or dementia it's easy to feel overwhelmed. Most families simply want to enjoy more meaningful time with their loved one. But that becomes difficult day-to-day. What we've found is that when we help take away some of the daily stress, it gets easier and everyone does better. Ask us how we can help.

Look in the dictionary for the good life and you'll find The Landing. Not really, but it should be. There's full service dining, fitness programs, and more. Stop by sometime and see our programs for yourself. Afterwords, you may agree that those dictionary folks need to do a little editing.

Map of The Landing of Stow