Independence Village of Aurora

Reviews of Independence Village of Aurora

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Village of Aurora

November 12, 2015

By Anne S

I have visited this facility and find it very impressive. The staff are very friendly and caring. The facility is clean, fresh and inviting. Activities are ongoing all the time. My friend is so happy, all of her needs are taken care of, she has made friends and she just glows with health and contentment! That itself is a testimonial to how well this facility is run.

September 29, 2015

By Jane113082850

Independence Village was OK. It wasn't quite as homey, but it's a newer facility, and it was very nice and clean. I just met with the marketing lady, and she was very friendly and helpful. It seemed OK, but it just wasn't what I was looking for, for my aunt. The rooms were small, but nice. I was there for an hour, looked at a room, and talked to the lady, and it was definitely not what I wanted.

August 11, 2015

By cran8934

Moving my father out of my home where I cared for him was frighting. When we came in for a tour, we fell in love. During the tour staff members walked by and made a point to say hello. Every person we seen during the tour had a smile on their faces. It didn't stop there, my father and I decided this was the place for him. When he moved in, wach department welcomed him and explained their departments and what they would help him with. He has made several new friends. He always says how if he suggests something to the upper management they always take it into consideration and acts upon it. He has had great experience with all the staff. This was a great decision we made. He is so happy living there.

Independent Living Reviews for Independence Village of Aurora

Costs for Independence Village of Aurora

Photos of Independence Village of Aurora

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Aurora

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2375R

• About Independence Village of Aurora

Independence Village of Aurora is a luxury retirement community designed with your retirement needs in mind. Independence Village offers the finest in senior living, with all of the services and amenities you can imagine.

Meet your friends for dinner in our delightful dining room. Enjoy our social activities, or use our transportation service to run errands or go shopping. You’ll look forward to each new day at Independence Village of Aurora.

Our affordable and private apartments are part of a community where you’ll find every convenience you need: • Socialize with friends in our village cafÀ or our game and activities room. • Participate in fitness programs, learn new skills in our computer lab, or enjoy a book in the library. • Entertain in your spacious apartment, or have dinner with friends or family in our dining room.

Map of Independence Village of Aurora