Independence Village of Aurora

Reviews of Independence Village of Aurora

Assisted Living Reviews for Independence Village of Aurora

July 01, 2016

By Carolyn477641

Independence Village of Aurora was OK, but expensive and it was not updated as we have seen like in other places. It was nice that everybody had their own apartments and there’s more space, but there was less interaction. It was more like an apartment building for old people. The staff was good and helpful. Their amenities were nice, but the main area needs updating.

Hello Carolyn, Thank you for leaving a review. Our main priority at our community is to promote the safety and happiness of our residents so they can live carefree in their retirement. We are surprised to hear you say that you witnessed less interaction, as we have planned activities throughout the day. We always encourage seniors considering a move to Independence Village to visit during dinner time or for an event, so they can get an idea of what all we have to offer. Please call our Community Specialist if you’d like to schedule an additional visit. Thank you!

November 12, 2015

By Anne S

I have visited this facility and find it very impressive. The staff are very friendly and caring. The facility is clean, fresh and inviting. Activities are ongoing all the time. My friend is so happy, all of her needs are taken care of, she has made friends and she just glows with health and contentment! That itself is a testimonial to how well this facility is run.

September 29, 2015

By Jane113082850

Independence Village was OK. It wasn't quite as homey, but it's a newer facility, and it was very nice and clean. I just met with the marketing lady, and she was very friendly and helpful. It seemed OK, but it just wasn't what I was looking for, for my aunt. The rooms were small, but nice. I was there for an hour, looked at a room, and talked to the lady, and it was definitely not what I wanted.

August 11, 2015

By cran8934

Moving my father out of my home where I cared for him was frighting. When we came in for a tour, we fell in love. During the tour staff members walked by and made a point to say hello. Every person we seen during the tour had a smile on their faces. It didn't stop there, my father and I decided this was the place for him. When he moved in, wach department welcomed him and explained their departments and what they would help him with. He has made several new friends. He always says how if he suggests something to the upper management they always take it into consideration and acts upon it. He has had great experience with all the staff. This was a great decision we made. He is so happy living there.

Independent Living Reviews for Independence Village of Aurora

August 30, 2013

By tenniscutie

my grandmother has an apartment here and we absolutely love it. The food is great they do tons of activities with the residents. The apartments are great sizes and they do a great job cleaning. The staff are all super friendly especially one of the patient care aides sally. she is amazing and my grandma loves her

Costs for Independence Village of Aurora

Photos of Independence Village of Aurora

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Aurora

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Vegetarian

• State Licenses: 2375R

• Get Costs

About Independence Village of Aurora

Independence Village of Aurora is a luxury retirement community designed with your retirement needs in mind. Independence Village offers the finest in senior living, with all of the services and amenities you can imagine.

Meet your friends for dinner in our delightful dining room. Enjoy our social activities, or use our transportation service to run errands or go shopping. You’ll look forward to each new day at Independence Village of Aurora.

Our affordable and private apartments are part of a community where you’ll find every convenience you need: • Socialize with friends in our village cafÀ or our game and activities room. • Participate in fitness programs, learn new skills in our computer lab, or enjoy a book in the library. • Entertain in your spacious apartment, or have dinner with friends or family in our dining room.

Map of Independence Village of Aurora