Village at St Edward The

Village at St Edward The (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Village at St Edward The

Assisted Living Reviews for Village at St Edward The

December 12, 2014

I was impressed with their deep concern for people at The Village at St. Edward. It is basically a Catholic facility, but they are open to anybody. The few people that I met that day were helpful. The dining room seemed very pleasant and able to handle the needs of the residents and their various requests. They have all kinds of activities from taking people to the grocery store to entertainment things to sporting events to activities on the premises, religious services, physical therapy and others.

August 23, 2012

By Caring330 1

I've been here for four years. It's cheaper and I like the food they serve. Staff is friendly, very dependable, and helpful.

Independent Living Reviews for Village at St Edward The

Nursing Home Reviews for Village at St Edward The

Services and Amenities of Village at St Edward The

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Pets: All Pets

About Village at St Edward The

Village at St Edward The is a senior living provider in Fairlawn, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Village at St Edward The for more details on services and rates.

Map of Village at St Edward The