Brookdale Bath

101 N. Cleveland/Massillon Road, Akron, OH 44333
Brookdale Bath (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 10 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 1/31//2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Bath

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Bath

July 19, 2014

By Rhonda10

The residents at Brookdale Place do not seem active at all. My aunt is 80 years old, but these people seem much older. From what I could see, the people working there are very kind and gracious. The rooms are fine. They had great common areas, but it just looked like it needed some attention. The wallpaper is peeling. It just looked a little tired to me. There is an odor, like a cleaning odor. It's not a bad odor. I know that accidents happen, but that was kind of off-putting to me.

March 31, 2014

By Linda89005150

Mom is in Brookdale. The people there are very caring. They keep her clean, and they're very nice to her. Their main concern is the residents. That's all I care about. It's well-kept, it's bright, and it's a nice size. She has her own private bathroom and a little kitchenette. They have all kinds of activities. They take them out, and they go out.

September 26, 2013

By Patricia32

We also visited Sunrise and we thought it was also a beautiful facility and we loved it, but then again it was the money issue why we didn't go there. It was a beautiful facility and the rooms are spacious. The people were very kind and very nice. If you got the money, this would be the facility that I would recommend.

July 31, 2013

By Kay14

My mom is doing really well at Brookdale Place of Bath. The rooms are really nice. They had a little patio where they can sit. They seem like they do a lot of activities and I think mom has been doing more than she ever has. They have art activities. They go out to parks. The staff seems very nice, very profession and very caring. They have always been communicative with us. They call us when anything is wrong. They are very responsive. Everybody seems to have a nice sense of humor. The food is good and their dining room is nice. It's a locked facility and an alarm goes off when a person takes too long to get to the door. But it's a pleasant place and I recommend them to others.

July 24, 2013

By caring4110

My mother liked Brookdale Place of Bath very much. What she liked the best was that it was small. I think there were only between thirty four to forty four residents there. They were close to our home. We've met all the staff; the nursing, the director, everyone on the board, and she liked everyone very much. It was very clean. They showed us several different types of rooms and we had no problem going there.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Bath

Photos of Brookdale Bath

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Bath

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Restaurant Style Dining With Chef Prepared Meals In An Elegant Dining Room

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: Licensed Nurse On Call 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week

• Licenses: State of Ohio Department of Health

About Brookdale Bath

Brookdale Bath provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Bath