Concordia at Sumner

Reviews of Concordia at Sumner

Independent Living Reviews for Concordia at Sumner

March 19, 2018

By dwlee

This is a beautiful campus! The employees are so sweet and truly care about the residents and family’s. This is a community that I definitely would recommend to my family and friends! Only good things to say about Sumner!

July 01, 2017

By helpourelders

I have a relative who lives here. Facilities are lovely. The main negative is if your relative does not drive, they do not provide flexible transportation. There is a once per week grocery run: they have only 45 minutes to get their groceries, and be back outside for the bus. They have to carry any groceries themselves on the bus and to their own apartment: that is not much for an elderly person. There is zero transportation for church or additional shopping or trips such as to get take out food or go out to eat. Apparently they will transport to a doctor visit, when planned in advance. For such a nice facility, and for the age group they serve, they should have better transport services. . Otherwise, they should tell folks right up front, that if they do not drive, and do not have local family who can take them places, they should look elsewhere for living accomodations. I would give more stars if not for the transport issue: it is a big issue.

January 26, 2017

By John068161

I moved my father to Concordia. He's been there before, and we've had other relatives there. The staff is friendly and helpful. He's going to exercise class once in a while. They serve three meals, and he can ask for snacks. They have a physical therapy room that he can use for exercise, a library, and lounges to work on puzzles, sit on the fireplace, and read books. Sometimes they take the residents out for lunch.

June 16, 2016

By Bill468831

Concordia at Sumner seemed to be very expensive, but it was nice. They toured me around the place, and I was very impressed with it. It's very close to where I live and housed in a beautiful facility that looks like a castle. The facilities were nicer than what I need, really. They showed me one-bedroom, and I only met a woman who toured me who very knowledgeable about everything and explained everything to me.

March 19, 2015

My friend's apartment at Sumner on Ridgewood is very pleasant. I think they have all kinds of things. They have arts, a gym, and there are multi groups that can do all kinds of things depending on their abilities. They are involved with the students of a local high school, and they seem to be interested in the people who are living there; they try to do what they can for them.

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia at Sumner

About Concordia at Sumner

Concordia at Sumner is a senior living provider in Copley, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Concordia at Sumner for more details on services and rates.

Map of Concordia at Sumner