The Villas of Scioto

Reviews of The Villas of Scioto

Independent Living Reviews for The Villas of Scioto

October 09, 2013

By Donna42

Scioto is a healthcare campus. They also have villas here and I'm in the independent villas. My health is not great so I brought mother here to the assisted living. I was able to buy into the independent villas or single condos and when I need to go up to the assisted living I can leave the villa and go to the assisted living. I love the nurses and I've gotten to know them by name. I know most of the aides by name and I know all the kitchen help. I've been very pleased with the staff. The food is 8 out of 10, there are some meals mother likes and other meals aren't so great for her. They have bingo and ice cream socials. Mother and I had taken the ice cream socials every week. There are enough activities that we can pick and choose. They have a lot of church groups that come in to entertain with music so it's very enjoyable and it's enough to keep you busy if you want to be busy.

Dear Donna, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences. We are delighted to hear that you and your mother are enjoying life on our healthcare campus - you at the Villas of Scioto and "mom" at the Gardens of Scioto. It is wonderful to hear that you know and trust the staff. May your days ahead continue to be filled with happiness and peace of mind. Respectfully, Lisa Stockdale, VP Capital Health Care Network

Costs for The Villas of Scioto

Photos of The Villas of Scioto

Services and Amenities of The Villas of Scioto

• Independent Living Starting At: $2050/month

About The Villas of Scioto

Welcome home! We are a 55 plus retirement community offering independent living for seniors looking to enjoy easy living in the security of a gated-community in a country-like setting conveniently located in the southeast corner of Columbus. The Villas of Scioto offer ranch-style living including attractive open floor plans with vaulted ceilings, spacious kitchens, two-story foyers, two bedrooms, two baths, inviting sunrooms and private patios. The Villas are tucked away in a beautiful residential community close to shopping, restaurants, golf courses and sporting activities on the campus of Scioto Community.

Services & Amenities

Our beautiful single story villas are handicap accessible and designed with active seniors in mind. Each villa boasts a well-equipped kitchen opening to the main living area, two bedrooms, two baths, vaulted ceilings, unique lighting, neutral carpet, tiled flooring and an open floor plan with skylights.

Other amenities include:

• Over 1,400 square feet of living space
  • Private sunroom & patio
  • Attached one car garage with off-street parking
  • Laundry room with washer, dryer & utility sink
  • Two-story foyer
  • Ample closet and storage space
  • Precedence within Scioto Community including assisted living & care center
  • Walking path surrounding a well-cared for pond & fountain
  • On-site maintenance
  • Lawn care/landscaping
  • Snow removal
  • Pet Friendly

With Scioto Community you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences.

Map of The Villas of Scioto