StoryPoint Grove City

Reviews of StoryPoint Grove City

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Grove City

June 08, 2018

By Tia G.

visited a friend at work the and the place is amazing. the staff really makes you feel welcomed and its very open and clean in there. Loved the soothing music they had playing

June 07, 2018

By JimB226

I found StoryPoint Grove City, Ohio not only to be inviting community also one where you can feel the warmth of the staff. When we walked into the StoryPoint you immediately heard the soft sound of the piano which was located in between the dinning room and the Bistro. Shaun, gave my family a tour of not only the single bedroom units but I was totally surprised of the spacious size of the two bedroom units. It certainly gave you the immediate feel of home. Fireplace, full kitchen, walk in closet, flat screen TV, and large bedrooms. We then visited the library with computers, books, and games. The recreation room, formal dinning room were each table had white tablecloths were the servers were eager to serve. The Bistro was equally amazing. We did have the opportunity to taste the food and it was truly tasty. From the director and all the staff you were made to feel at home and glad you were there. I highly recommend StoryPoint Grove City, Ohio as the total package for Senior Living.

June 07, 2018

By Susan Baney

My mom has lived here for 2.5 months now and although she had some trepidation at first, now feels very much at home here. It only took a few days of adjustment and now she is doing great, enjoying her life again. The staff are all very friendly and willing to help solve any problems. We are all so pleased that this has been such a great experience! Thank you all!

By K. Wills

Toured community and it was great!

By Priscilla K.

Appears very nice!

By Casey W

Beautiful well planned community! Lovely place to live. Friendly staff with an interesting approach!

By A.J. Bair

The staff was very friendly and helpful. the food was delicious.

By M. Daniel

The meal provided was delicious!

By Jodi W

Beautiful building with caring staff and friendly residents. Very practical living environment.

By C. Muhl

Excellent accommodations for residents of all care levels. Comfortable environment and warm, friendly staff. Would recommend!

By J. Delong

Beautiful building, but that's not all. The staff here are friendly and accommodating. It is joyous that they truly care.

By P. McCoy

This is a very nice facility. I have done crafts here several times. Everyone here (staff) is so nice and helpful.

By Angela J

Staff are amazing! best customer service anywhere! Great food and facility.

By Olivia L

This location is beautiful. The people are very friendly and helpful. I am very impressed with this building and I would love for one of my friend's or loved one to live here.

By Mavijo

Great place for a loved one. Food is great. I had supper here and it was delicious. Decor is aesthetic pleasing.

By M. Sue

Beautiful and pleasant community.

By Brian E

Brought my mother by to visit and was impressed!

By Dave T.

Visited the community.

June 05, 2018

By batsam

The place is beautiful, the food is amazing and the staff is so attentive to all the residents. Truly a good place to be. The rooms are beautiful and spacious. The food changes often so you don’t get fed the same thing over and over. The chef truly cares for the residents and provides a one of kind of experience for the residents.

June 05, 2018

By Cathy Grewell

Amazing facility! Very well laid out and welcoming. the staff was extremely helpful and accommodating.

June 01, 2018

By Sarah777

As soon as I walk through the doors I feel welcomed and at home. Such a friendly staff and positive energy throughout the entire place. The meals are amazing and they have so many activities going on throughout the day! The rooms are so spacious and I always enjoy my time spent there!!

May 27, 2018

By poeykess

Other

This facility is new, spacious, and clean. There are tons of quality care services available for your loved ones, and the services can be adjusted easily and accordingly based on an individual's changing needs. The daily activities available for the residents to participate in are seemingly endless. The inviting atmosphere and staff friendliness go unsurpassed!

May 27, 2018

By SharonL73

Other

I love the family feel at Storypoint. The food is delicious. The staff is always helpful. I would highly recommend to my family and friends.

May 10, 2018

By Nancy Anne

What a wonderful and beautiful place, both inside and out! The food was A-mazing and the staff were super friendly! The inside is gorgeous and unlike anything I've ever seen before. I ate a flat bread pizza in the Candlewick Bistro and it was delicious and huge! I visited some friends during a Life Enrichment event and we had the cutest time!

Costs for StoryPoint Grove City

Photos of StoryPoint Grove City

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Grove City

• Minimum Age: None

About StoryPoint Grove City

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Grove City