StoryPoint Grove City

Reviews of StoryPoint Grove City

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Grove City

June 13, 2018

By Mary Mulvany

I am a caregiver for one of the residents in this facility. I moved her from a place she had formerly lived in the Grove City area for 3 years. To say that StoryPoint has been a breath of fresh air would be a major understatement. She is so incredibly happy here and the joy is back in her life. This is due in no small part to the staff and the way they make everyone feel welcome and like they have a home. The rooms are absolutely beautiful and meticulous. From the moment you walk in the door you are made to feel welcomed and loved. The activities are abundant and relevant to the age and ability of the people who live here. They are well thought out and fantastic to behold. Jody S. is visible at all times and makes you so comfortable. Shawn and Lisa make the decision to move a family member in here so easy and the transition could not have been smoother. Within in the first week all three of these folks, visited with Maggie and went above and beyond in making her feel at ease. Unprepared for a small furniture assembly, Jody jumped right in and got the job done without being asked. Unfortunately, a family emergency came up within hours of the move. Sean and Lisa couldn't assure me fast enough that they would be with Maggie for as long as I needed. The kindness and genuine goodness of the employees here is like nothing I have ever experienced. I have lived in Grove City my entire life and am thrilled that we have a place like this for our older residents and their families.

June 07, 2018

By JimB226

I found StoryPoint Grove City, Ohio not only to be inviting community also one where you can feel the warmth of the staff. When we walked into the StoryPoint you immediately heard the soft sound of the piano which was located in between the dinning room and the Bistro. Shaun, gave my family a tour of not only the single bedroom units but I was totally surprised of the spacious size of the two bedroom units. It certainly gave you the immediate feel of home. Fireplace, full kitchen, walk in closet, flat screen TV, and large bedrooms. We then visited the library with computers, books, and games. The recreation room, formal dinning room were each table had white tablecloths were the servers were eager to serve. The Bistro was equally amazing. We did have the opportunity to taste the food and it was truly tasty. From the director and all the staff you were made to feel at home and glad you were there. I highly recommend StoryPoint Grove City, Ohio as the total package for Senior Living.

June 01, 2018

By Sarah777

As soon as I walk through the doors I feel welcomed and at home. Such a friendly staff and positive energy throughout the entire place. The meals are amazing and they have so many activities going on throughout the day! The rooms are so spacious and I always enjoy my time spent there!!

Memory Care Reviews for StoryPoint Grove City

Costs for StoryPoint Grove City

Photos of StoryPoint Grove City

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Grove City

• Minimum Age: None

About StoryPoint Grove City

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Grove City