StoryPoint Grove City

Reviews of StoryPoint Grove City

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Grove City

June 13, 2018

By smithse10

Beautiful place with not only an amazing staff... but delicious food as well :)

June 13, 2018

By jensmithrn07

The grounds and facilities are gorgeous; it almost feels like a hotel! The staff are caring and friendly and genuinely want the best for everyone there.

June 07, 2018

By JimB226

I found StoryPoint Grove City, Ohio not only to be inviting community also one where you can feel the warmth of the staff. When we walked into the StoryPoint you immediately heard the soft sound of the piano which was located in between the dinning room and the Bistro. Shaun, gave my family a tour of not only the single bedroom units but I was totally surprised of the spacious size of the two bedroom units. It certainly gave you the immediate feel of home. Fireplace, full kitchen, walk in closet, flat screen TV, and large bedrooms. We then visited the library with computers, books, and games. The recreation room, formal dinning room were each table had white tablecloths were the servers were eager to serve. The Bistro was equally amazing. We did have the opportunity to taste the food and it was truly tasty. From the director and all the staff you were made to feel at home and glad you were there. I highly recommend StoryPoint Grove City, Ohio as the total package for Senior Living.

June 01, 2018

By Sarah777

As soon as I walk through the doors I feel welcomed and at home. Such a friendly staff and positive energy throughout the entire place. The meals are amazing and they have so many activities going on throughout the day! The rooms are so spacious and I always enjoy my time spent there!!

Costs for StoryPoint Grove City

Photos of StoryPoint Grove City

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Grove City

• Minimum Age: None

About StoryPoint Grove City

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Grove City