StoryPoint Grove City

Reviews of StoryPoint Grove City

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Grove City

February 12, 2020

By Eileen

The housekeeping is very clean. They keep the apartments very good. When I need it, they are right here for me. I have made a lot of new friends.

February 10, 2020

By Conrad R.

Have been very pleased with services provided. Always polite and very thorough. Never fails to ask if there's anything else needed.

February 10, 2020

By Annabell

Teressa is an excellent caregiver. She has helped many times with sincere care. This has helped me many times and I appreciate it being in a home as this.

November 20, 2019

By bchbug12

So disappointed. The sales personnel and all other people involved were so concerned about my dad, until it didnt benefit them.anymore. my father passed away and not ONE person gave condolences. All they want is your money and we have to pay 30 days after his death...please be informed...this is NOT the place it is cracked up to be...find another place for your loved ones

Hello, We are so sorry about your father's passing, as our team really loved him. We consider it an honor and a privilege to serve seniors, so we develop close emotional bonds to our residents and come to think of them as family. Our 30-day lease fulfillment is a policy we created to provide families with the time they need to make arrangements at their own pace. We are here to discuss any of the concerns you have presented and would appreciate speaking with you. Please reach out to Andrew Dorr to discuss your review directly. Thank you!

September 24, 2019

By Kelli Newhouse

Storypoint is a wonderful place for my father and my mother in-law to reside. We picked Storypoint because it was a new place in the community and we liked what they offered to their residents. The staff is very caring and they want the residents to stay as independent as possible, for as long as possible. I have recommended many people to Storypoint and feel it is a great place for my parents to live. Storypoint has given me and my husband peace of mind that our parents are safe and being well taken care of in this season of their lives.

August 05, 2019

By MRW

I was apprehensive about coming to Storypoint and leaving my home. This is the best move I have made for my family and future. The people and staff are personable and efficient. I love the variety of activities and entertainment. Everything is wonderful here except we need some changes in our dietary program. Other than that, it is perfect. It would be a year in September since I have been here. It is good. Everything is wonderful, but the closet space and probably the food.

June 14, 2018

By C.L.Dye

StoryPoint is truly a beautiful place offering top-notch living quarters for seniors! The staff welcomes you the moment you walk into the lovely entryway. They are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and ready to assist you in any way they can. The rooms we toured were spacious and appointed beautifully. 1 or 2 bedrooms are available and many options to choose from to make your apartment your own. The dining at StoryPoint is wonderful!! We were served a meal prepared by Chef, himself and it was delicious. There are many dining options with countless choices of delectable items to choose from. And if that's not enough it's ordered and served restaurant style. Countless activities are offered for residents to enjoy as well. I would highly recommend StoryPoint to anyone looking for 5 star senior living.

June 13, 2018

By Mary Mulvany

I am a caregiver for one of the residents in this facility. I moved her from a place she had formerly lived in the Grove City area for 3 years. To say that StoryPoint has been a breath of fresh air would be a major understatement. She is so incredibly happy here and the joy is back in her life. This is due in no small part to the staff and the way they make everyone feel welcome and like they have a home. The rooms are absolutely beautiful and meticulous. From the moment you walk in the door you are made to feel welcomed and loved. The activities are abundant and relevant to the age and ability of the people who live here. They are well thought out and fantastic to behold. Jody S. is visible at all times and makes you so comfortable. Shawn and Lisa make the decision to move a family member in here so easy and the transition could not have been smoother. Within in the first week all three of these folks, visited with Maggie and went above and beyond in making her feel at ease. Unprepared for a small furniture assembly, Jody jumped right in and got the job done without being asked. Unfortunately, a family emergency came up within hours of the move. Sean and Lisa couldn't assure me fast enough that they would be with Maggie for as long as I needed. The kindness and genuine goodness of the employees here is like nothing I have ever experienced. I have lived in Grove City my entire life and am thrilled that we have a place like this for our older residents and their families.

June 07, 2018

By JimB226

I found StoryPoint Grove City, Ohio not only to be inviting community also one where you can feel the warmth of the staff. When we walked into the StoryPoint you immediately heard the soft sound of the piano which was located in between the dinning room and the Bistro. Shaun, gave my family a tour of not only the single bedroom units but I was totally surprised of the spacious size of the two bedroom units. It certainly gave you the immediate feel of home. Fireplace, full kitchen, walk in closet, flat screen TV, and large bedrooms. We then visited the library with computers, books, and games. The recreation room, formal dinning room were each table had white tablecloths were the servers were eager to serve. The Bistro was equally amazing. We did have the opportunity to taste the food and it was truly tasty. From the director and all the staff you were made to feel at home and glad you were there. I highly recommend StoryPoint Grove City, Ohio as the total package for Senior Living.

June 01, 2018

By Sarah777

As soon as I walk through the doors I feel welcomed and at home. Such a friendly staff and positive energy throughout the entire place. The meals are amazing and they have so many activities going on throughout the day! The rooms are so spacious and I always enjoy my time spent there!!

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Grove City

Memory Care Reviews for StoryPoint Grove City

Costs for StoryPoint Grove City

Photos of StoryPoint Grove City

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Grove City

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 2825R

About StoryPoint Grove City

Welcome to StoryPoint Grove City! This isn’t just a place to reside — it’s a place where our community members truly shine, and we are glad to share this experience with them. Our various senior living options include independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Throughout each service level, we strive to make every moment of every day something special. We know it’s the small details in life that make a difference. Every resident becomes a part of our family, and we work with each of them at their pace to create the experiences they want. StoryPoint Grove City is a place where residents can truly Shine. Everyday.

Independent Living

Independent living is designed for individuals who want the privacy of an apartment home with the added benefits senior living offers: meals, housekeeping, maintenance, transportation, activities, group outings, fitness programs, educational seminars and more.

Assisted Living

Assisted living provides a licensed environment for individuals requiring everyday assistance while promoting the greatest level of independence and privacy.

Memory Care

Designed for those with dementia or other memory impairments, memory care provides services in a licensed environment by specially trained professionals.

Community Amenities • Professional Chef Meals • Open-concept Living Floor Plans • Wheelchair Accessibility • Showers With Safety Grab Bars • Utilities (Except Telephone) • Shuttle Transportation Service • Apartments Private Patios and Balconies • Engaging Programs And Fitness Activities • Routine Apartment Maintenance • Biweekly Housekeeping • Weekly Laundry Service • Beauty Salon and Barbershop Services • Nearby Walking Trails • Secured Wi-Fi Connectivity • Pet Care • And More.

Map of StoryPoint Grove City