Waltonwood Providence

Reviews of Waltonwood Providence

Assisted Living Reviews for Waltonwood Providence

May 26, 2016

By JM662348

Waltonwood Providence was brand new and top notch. I wanted to go there myself. It was big enough that you could walk around and yet it was almost like going into a vacation home. It was very clean with very nice people who would come up to you. They had different areas, and when you go in, there was a central spot where the dining was and a hangout area. They could choose to be with a big group or go in smaller groups. The staff was very good and very professional. Anything you wanted, they were there for you. Any questions you had, they would give you advice on what to do and what not to do. They were very polite.

November 09, 2015

Waltonwood is a new, modern place. It doesn't have a swimming pool, which is something I would like to have, but it is located where it is easy to get to one. It is close to public transportation. I only worked with one staff member, and she was very good. She answered all my questions and showed me everything I asked to see. The facility is new, the rooms looked very nice.

September 09, 2015

By Blakeny

looks like a palace! resort or luxury apartments? Can't tell.

July 20, 2015

By Tracy15

The one that I visited was called Waltonwood at Providence. It was a brand new and a lovely facility. Everything was very nice. However, I do not think they had any availability right now. I thought they filed up early. It was convenient to my house, and I had gone to see them with the idea perhaps of placing my father there. I saw the rooms, the amenities, the dining hall area, and the courtyard, and they were very nice. The director was very engaging and helpful. The place was very nice and clean. If I was going to place my dad there, and if I could afford it, I would probably do it.

May 05, 2015

By Ann105035450

We are moving to Waltonwood on Providence. It's very nice, and the apartment for my dad is much larger. He has a one-bedroom with a little kitchenette, and it is a little more space where we can actually go visit him and not have to be in the public spaces, which is what my dad wanted. I really like the size of the unit. One of the things that was really hard for my dad when he went to the other place was that everybody already knew each other, and it has been very hard for him to sort of break into the social area because my mom used to navigate all that and now she is not really able to do that. So at least in this new place, everybody is coming in at the same time, so everybody will be new. From everything that I know of so far, I'd say it is a five. I think the ambience is really lovely.

Independent Living Reviews for Waltonwood Providence

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Waltonwood Providence

Waltonwood Providence is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Waltonwood Providence for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waltonwood Providence