Lions Gate Voorhees, NJ

Reviews of Lions Gate

Assisted Living Reviews for Lions Gate

December 13, 2013

By Alan6

The nicest one was Lions Gate but it's also one of the most expensive. It looked like a very expensive hotel. The rooms are accommodating. They have Kosher meals. The people were nice and friendly and some people seemed engaged. They have bingo, they have mahjong, they'll take you shopping. They have organized some shopping trips if you're mobile enough and can get on the bus.

July 16, 2012

By Harold1

This facility involves a lot of walking so we are not considering this place. We saw the rooms, they were okay; they were nice and big. I think to better improve their services they could make it more convenient for their residents. They could use more (motorized) wheel chairs. I think this is the best that they can do.

June 01, 2012

By veseo

Lions Gate seemed like a very nice place for elderly people. It has plenty of land and very green grass! Upon arrival a very friendly tour guide greeted my grandparents and I, and started our tour. The dining hall was large and there was a lot of variety in the food. I am not a coffee drinker but my grandfather did not like it. The rooms seemed comfortable with many amenities to make things easier. The people seemed fairly content given their situation. We saw the nursing staff at work and they seemed very competent and knew everyone's names. The best part of Lions Gate is how they fit your needs. If you do not need as much assistance you can live on a standalone home in the vicinity. For people who need more help they have apartments. Both were very spacious and I could tell my grandparents were impressed. They can't wait to sell their home and move in!

Independent Living Reviews for Lions Gate

Nursing Home Reviews for Lions Gate

November 15, 2019

By Gisele

My husband stayed at Lions Gate rehab and everything was very nice. They have a common room with tables, armchairs, and books. They have a restaurant on each floor, with small tables for up to four people. The staff was very nice. The food was good.

August 25, 2012

By gloop

The facility itself was nice, as it was less than 5 years old. Staff members were very kind and accommodating to my Grandfather. Unfortunately one evening he took off his ring and locked it in a drawer and it was stolen overnight, presumably by a staff member. This experience tarnished our feelings about the facility. The amenities were nice, big courtyard, a lending library, and a large bird cage with brightly colored birds. I think my Grandfather was happy at this place.

Services and Amenities of Lions Gate

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Lions Gate

Lions Gate is a senior living provider in Voorhees, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Lions Gate for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lions Gate