Life Care Center of Las Vegas

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Las Vegas

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Las Vegas

May 29, 2016

By caringdaughter050026

I didn't like Life Care Center of Las Vegas. It was so-so and smelly. The initial visit was good but the outcome was bad. The food was OK when my mom was able to eat, but on days they were supposed to feed her, they would just push the tray in the room and leave it there. It was on a weekend when they don't have anyone there to feed you, so if you can't eat by yourself, you're out of luck, and that wasn't explained to me. I was under the impression that it was available seven days a week.

January 07, 2015

By Kathryn11

The Life Care Center is very clean. They have a good staff that treat the people very nicely and is attentive to them. I have seen the rooms, and they were pretty good. The residents are happ,y and they do not even want to leave the facility.

March 22, 2012

By RedFloyd

My mother spent 3 weeks at this facility while rehabbing a broken hip. The staff there was very sweet to her and took care of all her needs. The dietary department was a pleasure to deal with particularly. Thank you Life Care for the great care you gave my mother, she is back on her feet now and very healthy. If she ever needs quality care again, we both know where she will get that care!! Thanks!

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Las Vegas

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2020

About Life Care Center of Las Vegas

Life Care Center of Las Vegas is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Las Vegas for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Las Vegas