Life Care Center of Las Vegas

Assisted Living Reviews for Life Care Center of Las Vegas

Nursing Home Reviews for Life Care Center of Las Vegas

January 07, 2015

By Kathryn11

The Life Care Center is very clean. They have a good staff that treat the people very nicely and is attentive to them. I have seen the rooms, and they were pretty good. The residents are happ,y and they do not even want to leave the facility.

March 22, 2012

By RedFloyd

My mother spent 3 weeks at this facility while rehabbing a broken hip. The staff there was very sweet to her and took care of all her needs. The dietary department was a pleasure to deal with particularly. Thank you Life Care for the great care you gave my mother, she is back on her feet now and very healthy. If she ever needs quality care again, we both know where she will get that care!! Thanks!

Services and Amenities of Life Care Center of Las Vegas

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Life Care Center of Las Vegas

Life Care Center of Las Vegas is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Life Care Center of Las Vegas for more details on services and rates.

Map of Life Care Center of Las Vegas