Escalante at The Lakes

Reviews of Escalante at The Lakes

Assisted Living Reviews for Escalante at The Lakes

June 15, 2022

By Amy

I toured Escalante at the Lakes. This one is very doable but it's not as pretty as the other facility. It was clean but it's older. The staff who accommodated us were very nice. They answered all my questions. If they didn't know, they found someone who did know. It was all very good. The room floor plan was a little nicer and they had more options for rooms. They have crafts, they have a salon there, and they also have a podiatrist that comes in once a month. They will do pharmacy runs for you, too. I was also very impressed with the different layouts of their rooms.

December 22, 2021

By Patricia

It was very nice where they have it set up that memory care is on the first floor and assisted living is on the second floor. This is a very welcoming facility. It has a very good home feeling to it; you don't feel like you're in any kind of institution. We noticed that they have very, very good interaction among the staff. It's very clean. They sent us home with some sort of bread. The staff has was very good interaction with people. If we ran into people, like in the hallway, they always stopped and talked to us. We got the feeling that you were visiting people's different apartments. They did a good job of individualizing or personalizing them if you walked down the hallway. Everybody's apartment has the outside decorated. You knew that somebody had a plan when they built it. They have a bus, they have entertainment coming in there, and they were very nice. They have an activity room, they were painting something that day. We had to talk to the activities director because we ran into her on the way. So far, we have a good feeling about it.

July 25, 2021

By Denise

My friend has been here since March. We're very happy with this place. They have lots of activities for them: exercise, bingo, live entertainment, and memory type things. They've got a lot of stuff, and they take them food shopping once a week. It's a very nice facility. They bring meals to her room morning, noon, and night. They have good food. They keep it clean. They have very, very friendly staff. They give her medications. It's a very, very good facility.

June 20, 2021

By Robert

I've only been here since Monday. The facility seems nice, and the people inside are very friendly and very nice too. The care is pretty good. There are some things that could be better, but for the most part it's very good. Their chef is great. They have a variety of food, and I like it. If you don't want to eat something that's on the menu (like if you want to have a tuna melt or chef salad), you can ask for that. I am just happy with the food the way it is. The only activity that I've been involved with so far is bingo. It's alright, but not an exciting thing. It is just putting tiles down on a board and all that. They have sing-alongs though and stuff like that. I'm pretty much happy with everything, and this is the best one I found among all the tours I did.

March 18, 2021

By Lynn

We visited here and it's beautiful. The staff were very friendly, and it's laid out in a way that is easy for the people to get around. It's a nice place, it's very clean, very comfortable, and very livable. Everything there is nice, and everything you'd need is right there.

April 27, 2020

By Reviewer041920

It is not bad, it's had some flaws but nothing horrific. The people that I spoke with seemed more genuine like those from other places who were like salesmen. The director and receptionist seemed more sincere. The rooms were nice and pretty clean. The staff seemed pretty friendly and their rooms were better than some of the other ones I have visited. There were some people that I wasn't very happy with but there were also staff members that are good. Their amenities were not bad.

November 14, 2019

By Robin

The community was very nice. We saw an apartment and we saw other residents; it was very nice. We probably would've picked that one of all of them for my mom. The tour guide was very nice and showed us everything. It's behind a school, and it gives the residents something to look at while on their balconies, so there's some interaction with the kids. The dining area was really pretty and very elegant. The facility was very welcoming, friendly, clean, and pretty. They have a little sports bar.

September 06, 2018

By Chris

I moved here. It's very nice, and everybody is nice. I like it. There's not a lot to participate in, but they have occasional Bingo, cards, and different things, plus three meals a day. They would help you, if you don't have your own arrangements for your doctor. The staff is wonderful, and I'm very happy with them.

November 02, 2016

By Deborah537531

It was fabulous, and I can't praise the staff enough because they're just a wonderful group of people. The food ended up being pretty good, and the room I was in was decorated very nicely. Everybody was just very friendly, and I met some friends in there. They're older than me, but I enjoyed talking with then. At least once a week, they would bring in live entertainment, and they have plenty of activities. It was fabulous, and they had entertainment starting at 9:00 to a movie at 6:30. They had concerts, DVDs, football games, and live music. It was great, and I really had a good time. They had completely furnished rooms, they have this huge television, and it was decorated beautifully. It was just beautiful, and the care staff is fabulous. They really care about people, and they knew all of their names. It was really nice, and I hated to leave the caregivers.

September 19, 2016

By Georgia783020

I decided to stay here as it’s very nice except that I shouldn’t be in assisted living because I am disabled. The staff was very good, and they have a lot of good quality people that cares of the ill people. They have all kinds of activities, it’s in the middle of a lot of things, and they take us to bus trips. The meal was not bad at all.

February 15, 2016

By Kathryn19

The entire staff here cares for their residents. They are very friendly. Even if nobody’s looking, you can still see that they are very patient, very kind, and always smiling. They just treat everybody with dignity, and respect. That was very important to me because my mom has mild dementia. The location of the facility is very convenient because it is centrally located. Restaurants, and stores are nearby. The lake is also nearby, but I would highly recommend this facility mainly because of the way they take care of their residents. The residents were everywhere. You could see that it was a happy place. We are very happy with this facility.

September 29, 2015

It is a very nice place. It is very clean. They are good with my mother. The rooms and apartments are very clean and nice. Everything is very nice there. I have no complaints at all. They have stuff going on every afternoon. They have bingo, concerts, and musical entertainment. The staff is wonderful.

July 20, 2015

My mother is getting very good care here. The food is good. She is always clean and dressed properly, and the attendants always seem to be very attentive to everyone. She is an Alzheimer's patient in memory care, and she seems happy. They have a lot of activities. They have a DJ come in usually once a week, and they have people come in with animals. They dance, and she gets up and dances. We're very pleased with what they do for their patients.

August 20, 2013

By Sylvia9

I visited my friend who stayed in the memory care unit here, but I also got a chance to visit their assisted living part. I think it was a fine facility. They have their buses and little limousines on-call 24 hours, which I think is great. They also have entertainments for their residents. I would recommend this facility.

August 15, 2013

By Cass1

The lady who gave me a tour was lovely and very knowledgeable. Her brother was the chef and I enjoyed my meal there. They had a nice large room. They had regular activities. They had a room where you could place cards. They had a movie room. They also had a reading and a computer room. It seemed like a homey place and I liked it. It is located on a nice, very high class street.

June 19, 2013

By caring5021

It is a very clean place. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They are always taking care of everybody. The rooms are spacious and they got their own closet. The dining room is nice. Everything is very nice there.

March 22, 2013

By Caring 0794

It is adequate. The care appears to be very good.

February 18, 2013

I like the location and the amenities they offer. The marketing director, Chris, took the time to show us around and made us feel very welcome. He was very open and honest about the facility and what they could do for my mom. She has been there for about four months now.

Memory Care Reviews for Escalante at The Lakes

• Check

• State Licenses: S50-00021

About Escalante at The Lakes

escalanteatthelakes.com

Escalante at The Lakes offers the Vibrant Life Assisted Living or Generations Memory Care that you or your loved ones desire. We are within walking distance of the beautiful, nearby, neighborhood lake. With a little help from our staff, you’ll have more time to enjoy an endless list of enriching activities; elevated dining experiences, favorite movies in our own theater, books from our library, coffee from our bistro, or get-togethers with friends in our Billiards room. We’ve also got our own beauty salon. We’ve designed a pet-friendly community with both Studio or One-Bedroom Apartments with private baths, kitchenettes, large windows, and generous closet space.

Vibrant Life Assisted Living or Generations Memory Care that you or your loved ones desire, tucked away at the Lakes, near Summerlin.

Map of Escalante at The Lakes