Oakmont of The Lakes

Reviews of Oakmont of The Lakes

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakmont of The Lakes

September 08, 2021

By Sean

Oakmont of The Lakes was very nice, but they didn't have any openings. My first impression was very good. They are very nice, a little fancy, and I think they were on the expensive side. The staff who assisted me during the tour was very nice and very cool. The place was very, very nice. The person who assisted me was really helpful and all that good stuff.

August 24, 2021

By ReviewerFC082021A

Oakmont of The Lakes was fabulous. It was completely remodeled. It was a 10/10. It was filled with activities and things you could not even think of. It was just the best. They had a piece of their dessert, like a little gift that they gave. It was like a little brownie dessert with blueberries and whipped cream on top by the chef, and it was incredible. They have a theater room, activities room, a private dining room, full dining room, cafe bar, a large common space where they have music, and different venues like that. Their activities list was through the roof. They did brain games, memory games, and bingo. You name it, they do it. They have a salon. It was just too expensive overall. They had a full movie screen and it was great with leather couches and recliner chairs.

May 26, 2021

By Kim

Oakmont of The Lakes is fabulous, if they had a two-bedroom, two-bath, my folks would be there. As far as looks, the upgrade is much better than the other place, they only have one area to go out in, to be outside as far as the courtyard, but it's a nice courtyard. They don't separate assisted living and independent living, they intermix them, which I think is kind of nice. The rooms are all one-bedroom and one-bath, or you can get a studio. Their one-bedroom is wonderful, it's nice, in fact, if my parents went to a one-bedroom, that's where they'd go. The lady who runs it seems nice, and the price is comparable to the other place. They don't have a pool, their exercise room is not as nice, but it's adequate, decent, their dining room is prettier, and their halls are wider. The staff was very nice, she answered every question I had, and of course, called me back to see if we were coming back. It's a good place. They gave me a huge coffee cup and a piece of bundt cake just for visiting.

January 13, 2021

By Erik

Oakmont of The Lakes had a very warm feel, and it was very comfortable. They had very outgoing staff, and the residents seemed very happy. It was highly considered. The person during the tour was very friendly, and listened to our concerns and what we were looking for. The dining area was very nice and very warm. They had a lot of activities.

October 14, 2020

By #1 daughter

My mother is currently at this location. Unfortunately she has a very specific diet and the staff are taking amazing care of her. I wish I could thank each one of them by name. Of course, not every meal can be perfect but truly I am so thankful to them. I would recommend this place to everyone.

October 10, 2020

By Debbie

Oakmont of the Lakes was the FIND of a LIFETIME. My Mom is the HAPPIEST she has EVER been in her life enjoying an UNBELIEVABLE COMMUNITY with an INCREDIBLY WARM AND CARING STAFF. She says, "it's like living in a FIVE STAR RESORT." My family spent a long time researching and exploring different communities and Oakmont was by far THE BEST. Now that my Mom has been living there for more than 5 months we know it was the best decision we could have made. She LOVES EVERYTHING about it. The families security in knowing that my Mom is being so well cared for is PRICELESS. OAKMONT is TRULY AN INCREDIBLE PLACE!!!!!!

December 10, 2018

By LovedOne1130

My mother is at Oakmont of West Las Vegas and it's a pretty good community. Everything is fine over there. They just need a little more events happening on a daily basis. There are activities, but not that much. The staff is really wonderful; they have very good staff. They just need more events to keep the seniors busy. They should go and look for them and get together a little more. They should go and take them to the gym and stuff like that. They have a gym in the community, but they hardly use it. The food is great and the people are fantastic. I can only say good things about the staff there.

Independent Living Reviews for Oakmont of The Lakes

Memory Care Reviews for Oakmont of The Lakes

Questions about Oakmont of The Lakes

What programs or activities does Oakmont of The Lakes offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Life at Oakmont is meant to be full of vitality, joy and purpose. Our team is continually striving to offer a palate of activities that both resonate with and challenge community members. Residents at Oakmont can choose from a variety of pursuits designed to engage seniors physically, intellectually, and socially. A full social and activity calendar offers a spectrum of daily activities. In-house events and excursions are scheduled on a weekly basis, in addition to regularly scheduled daily events. Regular physical activity is important to the physical and entail health of everyone, and seniors often need encouragement and reassurance to participate.

What transportation services does Oakmont of The Lakes offer to assisted living residents?

We offer scheduled chauffeured transportation in either our bus for larger excursions or car for more individualized transportation.

What makes the chef or dining program at Oakmont of The Lakes exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

At Oakmont of The Lakes, it is easy to become a little spoiled when it comes to fine dining. Our executive chef and team of culinary professionals make every meal an experience. Not only has our culinary team been hand-selected from some of the finest culinary schools and fine dining facilities, but they have also undergone the extensive training Oakmont Senior Living has become known for. It is this training that takes professionals who specialize in quality of service and ensures that they can accommodate any special needs that may come up due to dietary restrictions or health concerns. Since our fine dining must be experienced firsthand we would like to invite you to have a meal with us, on us.

How does Oakmont of The Lakes keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We firmly believe in constant communication based off of each individual families preference. Our team is available to take questions at any time about their loved one.

If Oakmont of The Lakes accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are able to accept dogs and cats with various walking paths and grass areas for them to enjoy.

Costs for Oakmont of The Lakes

• Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: 1775AGC

About Oakmont of The Lakes

atriasunlake.com

Oakmont of West Las Vegas is a luxury retirement community situated on a lush campus with lovely views of Las Vegas. We are also very close to shopping, fine dining, and entertainment.

Atria Sunlake is located in one of the area’s most desirable neighborhoods in sunny Las Vegas. Our residents enjoy a beautifully landscaped courtyard, complete with rose gardens, fountain and gazebos. Over 200 monthly on and off-site activities are offered. Monthly rent includes weekly housekeeping, transportation and access to 24 hour care staff.

Map of Oakmont of The Lakes