Sterling Ridge Senior Living

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

4255 Spencer Street, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Sterling Ridge Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sterling Ridge Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Sterling Ridge Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Sterling Ridge Senior Living

November 25, 2015

By ChapDonna

We were at Sterling Ridge. It was poor service. The rooms were small. They did have activities. They did have happy hour every week and bus transportations to local places, casinos, doctor's appointments, pharmacy, banks and shopping. The dining room was OK. The food was OK, but it wasn't anything special. The quality of food kept going downhill from the time we moved in until we left.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Sterling Ridge Senior Living

June 12, 2013

By Della2

My sister and brother-in-law took me to Oak Hill. The facility is pretty much clean and well-kept. The unit that I got is too small. It is just one room and one bathroom. I'm in a wheelchair and the closets are way too high for me to access. I also don't like the food they serve here. The staff are okay, but I just don't like this place.

October 22, 2012

By billycuteguy

OakHill has good service and they have excellent food, too.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Memory Care Reviews for Sterling Ridge Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Sterling Ridge Senior Living

• Spanish

About Sterling Ridge Senior Living

Sterling Ridge Senior Living is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Sterling Ridge Senior Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sterling Ridge Senior Living